Saturday, December 1, 2018

Easy as ABC - Day 6



Final day of this fabulous class... with the best teacher, evah!  Therese, I learn something with every video you post … that six days of class went by too quickly... sorry about another late assignment!

Okay... Day 6 involved Therese creating a darling card for Scott using alpha stamps, and the sweetest little fox.  Sadly I don't have any Altenew alpha stamps, or critters, but I wasn't sad to use those Inline Alpha dies again!

First of all, I do love grey hair, just not on MY head... but this birthday-cake-baking granny didn't want to compete with her chocolate cake!  and, I ask you, what boy wouldn't like to see his name in balloons?


Thank you, Therese, and Altenew for a wonderful class!

=]  Michele

EBE Baker Lady stamps, and dies
Altenew Inline Alphas
Papertrey Ink bitty big paper, and Copic coloring

12 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Love the personalization. You rocked this class for sure Michele.

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colour combo, Jo x

Happy Dance said...

Okay girl...Now you've given me an idea for at least TWO grandsons' birthday cards! And since, as you well know, my hair looks much like this, I'll make my EHBL with gray hair too! What a fun card, and I'm guessing Will is going to love it! Great color scheme. Talk soon, I promise. (heart kinda flippy these days...ugh). Bev

lostinpaper said...

Totally wonderful and totally perfect choice of alpha dies, these are one of my fave too and as for grey hair? Nothing wrong with that right lol.

Jeanne said...

Fabulous card! I love your granny, although...technically...she doesn't have to be a granny! She can be a mom who went prematurely gray...or white...and decided to quit coloring her hair...just sayin'. ;) In any case, I love her hair. Love the color combo, and the name in lights, er, balloons. Thank you so much for sharing! :D

Linda Callahan said...

Go to the head of the class girl! This is sweet! I love those letters.....may have to invest! My new grandson due next on th will be named Will!

Bobby said...

I have Altenew alpha stamps and rarely use them, Michele. I could have loaned them to you had I known. But you really didn't need them because the dies work well spread over the balloons.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, how clever you are to give your baker lady gray hair...I LOVE it! I also love how you used your inline alphas again and your fabulous plaid background! Love your color palette, too! I think you get an A+++ for all the fabulous cards you created for Therese' awesome class! I'm ashamed to say that I get an 'F', even though I really did enjoy the class :)

Lisa Elton said...

Well isn't she fun! I love how you've worked your signature gray into this little gem. I think Will is going to enjoy this very much!

Karren said...

I've really enjoyed seeing all your wonderful class homework! Looks like it was a fun class - although with Therese running it, it would have to be fun :) .

Sharron said...

She's such a sweetie and I love that she's a gray-haired grandma. Her cake looks yummy! Whoever "Will' is will surely be thrilled.

Anita in France said...

Well, she has it all doesn't she, Michele ... stylish grey hair, great taste in cakes, and super talent in making her personalised balloons for Will! You aced this class, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)