Monday, December 3, 2018

EBE Conductor of Light!

The Ellen Hutson team had such a great time celebrating Ellen's 12 anniversary... thanks to all of you who hopped, visited, and sent Ellen messages!

Today, I took a moment to play with one of  the exclusive Conductor of Light!  It was the Anniversary gift-with-purchase during Ellen's anniversary week ... hope you got yours!  If you read my 'story' you'll now know where I find lots of inspiration... today, C&B worked its charm!

I stamped those vintage shaped bulbs - all the rage right now! Copic-colored them as close as I could to those pretty baubles in the photo, I then gave them a bit of shine, and glitter with a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen, and Glossy Accents.  All strung with my Coats Metallic silver thread - perfect! 

 
 
I sure wish you were here to see the 'snowy' paper I created with Elizabeth Craft double sided adhesive paper, and Warm Diamond Microfine Glitter
 

My sentiment comes from Julie's Pure Magic.
 
I'll rename it Conductor of Christmas Light just for today … 'tis the Season!

=]  Michele

12 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Loving that geometric style design Michele, what a clever way to use this set!

Carly Tee said...

This turned out so beautiful! I think I should start getting the Crate & Barrel catalog too! Hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

Those bulbs are full of fun but that dreamy paper you've created and the criss crosses of metallic twine are the bomb!

Happy Dance said...

You'll just have to bring it across the Lake so I can get a close-up, lol!! What a great card, and I love how you were so inspired (once again!) by C&B. I can see that shimmery glitter beneath the bulbs. This is really a cool card. Love it my friend! xo Bev

Patti said...

Amazing! Your cards continually take Blogland by storm my friend!! This card is amazing! Those lights are super FUN - colored perfectly but the thread and shimmery paper?! brilliant!! just brilliant : )

I loved reading your interview at EH and learning the secret you your inspiration heeheehee now I am going to have to shop at Crate and Barrel!!

Patti

TK said...

Beautiful card, Michele, and I see your shimmery paper! Awesome

Jeanne said...

Michele! This is beautiful. I think those lights are totally LIT! I can absolutely see the warm diamond glitter on the second close up picture, although I'm sure it is even more sparkly in real life. You are so clever and creative, you knock my socks off repeatedly. No wonder my feet are always cold. ;) Seriously though, I enjoyed reading your little bio. I'm so glad you get to make cards all the live long day! And that you share them, too. Big happy hugs!

Barb Ghig said...

I really LOVE how you designed this card, Michele! Using your thread for the background is so clever and I love how you added sparkle and shine to those fabulous retro bulbs...very cool, my friend!

Nora Noll said...

How FUN IS THIS!! I LOVE the thread idea!! So neat!

Cat Craig said...

Super fun Michele. Those bulbs are darling.

Anita in France said...

Deliciously graphic, Michele ... yummy shimmer and shine ... from the background, the cool thread lines and of course, those vibrant Christmas lights! Fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

Love the shine and gloss everywhere, Michele! Great use of the metallic silver thread and the diamond microfine glitter! (Yes, I see the snowy glitter in the close-up pic.) Fantastic combination of the modern geometric design and the vintage shaped bulbs!
Hideko xx