Thursday, December 6, 2018

Another not-so-sneaky EBE peek #2



IF you happen to be on Instagram, you'll see this there... but if you don't do IG how can I sneak to you?  I couldn't forgive myself for not showing you here, too!

Ready.  set.  sneak!


wait... you want more?  okay... but don't you tell a soul!!!  anybody sending 'save the date' cards might like this one.  lol


Amazing what a few little snippets of patterned paper can add to a card design!  those Hands dies, and SO much more cuteness will be available on December 9th...Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!


=]  Michele

12 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Your wit and fabulous brain power make you the perfect EH ambassador for new releases. They should never let you go. LOL so much fun.

Dotty Jo said...

Bravo, Michele, they are lovely! Jo x

donna mikasa said...

Oh how fun! Sending you high fives for a brilliant showcase of the new stuff! I've said it before--Sunday, come quick!

Lisa Elton said...

Aren't these fun! I like the entwined fingers on the engagement card, very cute!

Jeanne said...

So fun! You are awesome. I am on Instagram as you know, but I have a hard time keeping up, so I really appreciate you looking out for us here in blog land. Love your sneaky, not so sneaky, peeks!

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous sneaks, Michele! I love how you play with those fun speech bubbles...you are so clever!

Brenda said...

LOVE!!! I've never shopped at EH before, looks like I need to start.

Patti said...

Wowie!! these are so clever! I especially love the "Save the Date" card. What a fun sentiment!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Fantastic sneak-peek, Michele! Thank you!
I can't wait for this Sunday's new release!
Hideko xx

lostinpaper said...

Fabulous use of these dies and stamps!

Anita in France said...

I'm so pleased you shared these fantastic, creative delights here as well as on Instagram, Michele ... thank you ... I got to see them!! Hugs, Anita :)

Ivana Camdzic said...

Love these! The ring detail is so sweet! And I love the polka dot sleeves!