Wednesday, September 5, 2018

TCP Tuesday #350 ... on Wednesday!

Am I the only one that gets goofed up with Monday holidays?  I mean, come on!  It's not like I didn't know it was coming, but Labor Day had me laboring to remember there was a DT card due … you'll forgive me, right?  enough groveling...

Labor Day signals the beginning of Fall card making at TCP Tuesday!  Here is my FALL card...


I've put together our Big Little Alphas, and fun arrows [did you earn yours free?] with that fun puppy Critter die, and the perfect sentiment for his wind-blown look!  [yes, he is on a wobbler!] All of my die-cuts are from patterned paper of the Fall persuasion.   Though the embossing folder is not from TCP, I love using it for that wind-blown feeling.

I hope the feeling of Fall finds you playing along with our TCP Tuesday Challenge #350!

Thanks for stopping by...
=]  Michele

13 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

LOVE this card, tardy or on time! Hugs!

Cat Craig said...

Oh I am so not ready for fall yet...4 more cards then I can move on. Lol.

Fabulous card Michele, love the colors of autumn.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm with you when there's a change in the normal schedule LOL! Tardy or not this little fella gave me a smile. This is cute and the embossing folder was the perfect choice! I remember our little Max chasing the blowing leaves when he was a tiny puppy, so sweet!

lostinpaper said...

Such a fun design and of course your have just the perfect embossing folder to suit!

Jeanne said...

What a fun and blustery card, Michele. Love the bright and airy feeling. That embossing folder is fabulous, too. Terrific card!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Michele, this is SO cute! I love this guy! This is a really fun idea for a fall card too!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card, Michele! I love the fall colors and how the arrows add so much movement to your design...not to mention your fabulous embossed background...WOW! I'm putting that pup on my wishlist...he is adorable!

Sharron said...

You've selected the perfect fall colors but the things that most reminds me of my favorite season is the wind! Love the embossing and all those arrows swirling around, just like the leaves!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Ha ha ha~ How fun!! Perfect choice for the embossing folder. The puppy on the wobbler is so funny and adorable! Great design, Michele!
Hideko xx

Anita in France said...

Worth waiting for, Michele ... what a great sense of whooshy movement ... and how fun to have that little puppy on a wobbler! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

He looks like I feel sometimes, Michele. But cuter. ;)

Brenda said...

I love how "fall" like this card is Michele! It is super cute-that bear cracks me up with his expression. lol Love those arrows and the papers you used and of course that funny sentiment. That embossing really make it look like the wind is blowing everything around. Too cute! Hugs, Brenda

Ivana Camdzic said...

Michele, this is beyond cute! That little bear is making me smile big time! And to imagine him on a wobbler - o my word! Love the different textures you added and the colors are so beautiful! Totally fall-icious!