Thursday, September 27, 2018

Inspired By #39... cozy up!

After four really fun, but really hot days in Florida recently, I can't say I'm unhappy about a cool down here at home in Michigan … our Inspired By #39 graphic says let's 'cozy up'  beautifully!


I pulled out my EH Plaid Builder for the Buffalo plaid, and a fabulous set from Waffle Flower called Books and Coffee which features their darling Big Bear and Bird duo.  It has not been given enough love here in my craft room … hope you love them as much as I do!


I'm pretty sure I had the same glasses once upon a time!
 
I was Inspired By:
  • the fabric, and shape of the bean bag
  • the brown bear on the pillow
  • and the basket of books …
So... what will inspire YOU to play along this week? 
 
=]  Michele 

12 comments:

Jen W. said...

That right there is what I wish my day could be today. Gorgeous and adorable as always, Miss Michele!

Danni Reid said...

So incredibly cuuuute!

sansuey said...

My eyes went right to this card and I just kept looking at it--SO CUTE! Pinning for inspiration!

Cat Craig said...

Darling take on the inspiration photo Michele. I love that you captured that fabulous roundness of the plaid pillow.

Anita in France said...

So pleased you had such a fun time in Florida, Michele, despite the heat! Aren't these two cuties adorable ... they look so content with one another in their cosy plaid backed scene! I'm thinking the inside might say ... time (or a good book!) shared with a friend! Hugs, Anita :)

Patti said...

LOVE the glasses!! : ) Sweet and cozy card Michele! a good book and Buffalo Flannel does it get any better in fall?

(((Hugs)))

Lisa Elton said...

Ooooh, I LIKE this!! That bear with his big ol' glasses just makes me smile and the plaid is terrific. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

Jeanne said...

Oh golly, this is fabulous, Michele! Welcome home! We've had a roller coaster of weather going from hot to semi cool back to hot. Mother Nature might be having some hot flashes lately. This card makes me smile. Adore the glasses, the plaid the BOOKS! Happiness indeed! Thanks for sharing.

lostinpaper said...

Oh yes, I do adore them too, and the plaid background is perfect!

Sharron said...

Oh, I had forgotten about this set! Fell in love with. it when it was released! Your buffalo plaid background is perfect and that nerdy bear is SO adorable!

Karren said...

Adorable! The plaid background adds such a warm feeling.

Papercraft Boutique said...

The Big Bear with the big glasses and the tiny bird are so cute, Michele! You created a lovely & lively scene from the inspiration photo! Did you add gloss to the glasses? They look shiny!
Hideko xx