Thursday, September 20, 2018

EH Sketch Challenge

Since I have a wee bit of experience using Sketches, I couldn't help but make a card for the Ellen Hutson Sketch challenge …
Combined with an older Pinkfresh Studio patterned paper, those little candy canes were just the decoration I needed for my lollypop stick!  It came by way of the new Ginger House stamp set, and dies.  The Classic Block Alpha dies were used to create my sentiment.
 

 Inside:
… for Christmas treats ... and you!
   
Anybody else humming 'good ship lollypop' about now? ha!
Hope you have a chance to play along, too!  You'll find all the details here at the new EH blog!

=]  Michele

11 comments:

Jeanne said...

You're a mean one...LOL. Maybe it'll counteract the other song. Adorablely clever card! :)

~amy~ said...

HA! That's very tricky of you. Yes, now that song is in my head.
I LOVE your project!

Linda Callahan said...

Lolol....Fun!

Cat Craig said...

FABULOUS Michele. Such a fun card.

conil said...

Hahahahaha...great card. Had no idea you were a sucker but it doesn't matter...this card is awesome.

Sharron said...

So clever, such a fun way to compliment your candy cane! Those two little candy canes you tied on are a wonderful touch!

lostinpaper said...

Oh, you are so very clever my friend what a brilliant sentiment design!

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, this is too much fun!

Barb Ghig said...

Your lollipop is perfect for the sketch, Michele! I love all those darling candy canes in the background, too...such a fun card!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wow, you made this lollypop candy using all different dies? How clever and creative you are, Michele! Love the color combo. Even the bakers twine color matches the candy cane. Fantastic job, my friend! Hideko xx

Anita in France said...

Creative genius, Michele ... and so much fun ... yep, the song! Hugs, Anita :)