Monday, February 20, 2017
Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Bash - Stenciling with Kelly
Kelly Griglione has a Stencil Challenge for us in the 3rd Birthday Bash at Winnie & Walter! Kelly, I did what you asked this time!
Creating a card using one of the many Creative Screenings that Winnie & Walter has to offer is something I should do more of ... honestly? I have a love/hate relation with blending! BUT today I used a wonder trio of pigment inks - what a difference the ink can make!
Armed with a bevy of W&W products, [instructions and a list below] I blended, die cut, stamped, and bedazzled on this card ... hope you like it! Here is a little close-up:
Thanks for the visit today! I'll be back with a super fun Hop tomorrow!
1. Stamped using a few various blooms and leaves from In Bloom: Anna's Flora
on water color card stock, using three Impress Fresh Inks: basil, ginger, and melon!
2. Die cut the 'hi' cutaway.
3. Stenciled an A2 piece of Neenah Solar White #110 card stock using Scenery: The Leaf Effects Creative Screenings.
4. Cut the smaller panel with Essentials: Audrey Cutaways
5. Stamped my sunshine sentiment from Sentimental Endearments and cut with the luggage strap from Noelle's Cutaways.
6. Adhered the outer frame, lifted with fun foam; added the inner panel directly onto the card base, lifted the perfect word, and bedazzled with the latest little gift from W&W - those lovely little glassine packets of sequins! and Stickles!