Friday, February 24, 2017

E.H. Pin Sights Challenge - Aqua - Take Two

I said I couldn't stop at one ... to remind you why that is, see the mood board of gorgeousness below! 

Ellen's Pin-Sights Challenge for February has everything that moves me to craft ... even when at 93%!  [yes, I may have pushed the envelope a wee bit yesterday, unless I truly did canoe the Nile during the night!]

Here is 'take two':




I've used Julie's Christmas Scribbles for my attempt to recreate the feathered fabulous on THE dress!!! and  'Spread the Sparkle'  for the sparkle-y goodness in the touch of stickles, and the sentiments.  Oh, who can resist adding gold to aqua?

Thanks for sharing some of your time visiting with me this week ... it truly has been appreciated. 

=]  Michele

Here's the gorgeousness I promised:

58fc33a4b2196b3d687ab65298a29cb9

18 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Looks lovely! Jo x

sandie said...

Love all the sparkle and the soft colours, have a fun weekend x

Sharron said...

Just gorgeous! Love the icy look and the sparkle!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Truly gorgeous! Love this sparkle...looks like your sparkle is back! Hope you are all better! 😘

Lisa Elton said...

Loving the gold on this card so much!! Beautifully done Michele!

lostinpaper said...

This makes me so happy!

Linda Langes said...

Wow I agree that is a stunning mood board and your card is equally as gorgeous in the perfect aqua hues with enough white space to make it sing - gorgeous Michele.

Petra Swart said...

WOW, Michele, another wonderful creation!!!! You are on a roll with the aqua, my friend - love the gold to go with it!!!! Simply beautiful!!!!
Hugz

Anita in France said...

Sigh ... a complete delight, Michele ... every little bit of it! Even at 93%, you sparkle, my friend, just like this gorgeous card! Hugs, Anita :)

Aileen said...

Ohhh wow I can see why you were so inspired. What a stunning selection of beauty and your card is absolutely perfect. Love the stsmp you used and the soft blending, the colour and the 'sparkle' sentiment.

~amy~ said...

how PRETTY!!!

Jeanne H said...

A truly beautiful card!

Joyce said...

Stunning card, Michele.

Happy Dance said...

Sure hope you took it easy all day today so that you'll be 100% by tomorrow. This card, however, is way more than 100% beautiful. Why is it that we love those bitty golden nests of thread? And why are they a great way to finish off a card? It works so beautifully here, and is the perfect compliment to your winter white and aqua color scheme. *sigh* I do like this pretty little thang. Shall I bring over some of my homemade chicken noodle soup? Best you'll ever have.... Bev

Linda Callahan said...

You do make my world sparkle girl! And you do have a way with aqua these days! Gorgeous cards!

Cat Craig said...

YOur brain...even at 93 % so outdoes many at 100%. Fabulous card. SO glad again it wasn't the icecream. :-)

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely gorgeous take on the inspiration photo, Michele! Pairing gold with aqua is divine, and your emboss resist panel is so striking! Love how you added a touch of sparkle to your sentiment, too...so elegant!