Thursday, February 16, 2017

CAS[E] this Sketch #209

Valentine's day is over, but it's never too late to say I love you, right?

Here is the fun Sketch Chrissy created for us to play cards with this week:


I couldn't resist using these darling Lil' Inker heart and word dies again ...  does this remind any of you of a certain oldie but goodie show?

A few new perfect words from Winnie & Walter fit the bill perfectly!
 
I have a friend here in blogland [oh she's your friend, too, I'm sure of it!] who just completely makes my card-making life so much fun ... Ethel, our friendship has totally inspired my card ... you'll understand if I give it to my Valentine?!
 
Hope you join me as I run over to CTS  ... my team-mate's cards will be such a treat to see, I'm sure!
 
 ... hope to see you in our gallery, too!
 
=]  Lucy xx

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

So SWEET.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness...you sure know how to make a girl teary-eyed! I LOVE this big beautiful heart and your die cut sentiment is perfect...especially in red! Love this card so much!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I love those IL dies, I may have to ask you to cut a few for me--xoxo Your card is so CAS and so lovely!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Did this pretty card come from DesiLu productions or is it really your's Michele!?! I think you've done your Ethel proud. If you can keep from rapidly eating them, some chocolates would go along with this quite nicely ;)

Petra Swart said...

OH, WOW, what a super fantastic heart die that is, Michele!!!! How you've done the sentiment, and the thin black borders on the sides are so perfect to complete the lovely card, my friend!!!! Simply stunning!!! Don't know Ethel ...off to meet her!!!!
Hugz

Kristie Goulet said...

This is one perfect Valentine or any occasion card. LOVE those LI heart dies!

Cat Craig said...

What a fabulous die, and they way you showcased it...wonderful and sweet and fantastic.

Linda Callahan said...

Well Lucy you've got some 'splaining to do! How do you keep making such gorgeous cards? Love this!

Nora Noll said...

This is so COOL!!! I LOVE that heart!!

Sharron said...

Looks like you had the perfect die cuts for this sketch! Love the fantastic heart!

lostinpaper said...

Such a fun heart die and a fab CAS design Michele!