Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Three Cheers for Winnie & Walter - GS

w&w_b3rdb_challengefinal

Shay I am so pleased to be here today celebrating you and Winnie & Walter's success ...  I'm very partial to your perfect words, as you well know!  Congratulations, and cheers to all the wonderful products you continue to give us!

Here is my entry for your "3" Challenge ... ready, set:

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

"For three years, and all the wonderful years to come!"
In Bloom:  Maggie's Roses Cutaways were front and center on my desk ... a perfect choice for my bouquet ... that little tag I've been using [nearly daily] is from Audrey's Cutaways ... I've even added a few hugs using another of the abundance of embellishments that one can create with this fab set!  To top it off?  How could I not use one of my favorites:  Cheers: In a Word?

Happiest third birthday!!!  with love, and hugs...

=]  Michele



16 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely, positively perfect mix of elements and gorgeous papers, Michele! Your flowers are so pretty, and I love how you paired them with the corrugated elements on this card! Clever idea to add two 'kisses' to your tag, too...I think you knocked it out of the park, once again!

lostinpaper said...

Look at all that wonderful design paper and die cutting, you are a genius, love it!

Nora Noll said...

Another simply FABULOUS creation!! Love the fun wood paper that you used in bits and pieces on this!!

Jen W. said...

This is gorgeous, Michele! Loving all the fabulously layered elements and little details - like that tiny sweet tag!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so girly and feminine Michele!! love the die cute roses and the pretty paper in the background!

Aileen said...

What can I say that no one else has said.....mmmm bloody ripper mate lol. Wonderful card, love all the layers and beautiful die cuts.

Donna said...

A perfectly created, perfect creation. Mwah. X

Petra Swart said...

Fantabulous!!!!! Do you like me new word to describe your card!!!!???? LOL!!!! WOW, what a GREAT card, my friend!!!!! Love all the pretty roses!!! I'm going to sit and look at it and enjoy all the wonderful detail for some time, now!!!! Simply beautiful!!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

Anonymous said...

What an utterly sweet card!! Wow! Love your composition and the pattern papers and the lovely flowers...and the list goes on!! :D

Jeanne said...

What a charming card. I adore the patterns in the papers you chose, Michele. They have a bit of a vintage feel. The texture in the leaves, 3 and banner is fabulous as well. I really like how you've been tying a little bitty tag on, too. Love it all! :)

Brenda said...

Oh Michele, this is a gorgeous card! I am so in love with those flower dies and of course the word dies. lol I've got to stop looking as you make me want everything you use! Love the teeny tiny tag too and love how you have been using it. Me, I would be clueless. sigh Hugs, Brenda

Sharron said...

Such wonderful colors and pretty patterned paper, perfect background for those awesome roses! Love that sweet little tag too!

TaeEun said...

I love the polka dot flower with the heart center! Even though in black and white it pops off from the colorful background beautifully!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous! Love all of your elements, colours and textures, just dreamy!

Bobby said...

Fabulous mix of all things beautiful, Michele: Floral background, your favorite polka dots, some wood look and a giant word die, resulting in a truly terrific card.

Cat Craig said...

Yowsa, fab collage card.