Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #15

It just so happens that I had that cute little Impress* popsicle on my craft table when Stamping Smiles Designs posted their challenge.  So, before putting it away, I put it to good use.
 
Here is their fun game board this week:
 
 
 
You won't have any trouble discovering which row I've used for Challenge #15, but just in case: Word Dies, Sparkle, Color Blocking!
 

Sorry about that elusive sparkle - even two coats of Wink of Stella cannot be captured by the camera! 

#SSS hello die cut from E.H. wood veneer envelope Yes. I sacrificed one =]
 
I may be back tomorrow, Ka ... there is also a bit of burlap on my table. 
 
Thanks for your visit - hope you have a fantastic day!
 
=]  Michele
 
*I have checked their web page for that popsicle... sadly it is not listed, but OH do they have good stuff!  A visit made more pleasurable in the company of amy T. and Kimberly W.  =]
 
 

 

17 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, this is sweet! Love those popsicles, especially the nifty way you did the sketch AND the emboss resist...you are so clever!

Karen B. said...

Such a fun card for summer.

Cat Craig said...

Perfect summery card Michele!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful summery colour blocking! You picked the perfect object for this Andy Warhol art!

Lisa Elton said...

This is the perfect summer card Michele!! I like the colors of your yummy little quartet of popsicles!! Cute cute cute!!!

Channin Pelletier said...

This is so fun and beautiful! I love your take on color blocking! Thanks for joining us at the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet,Popsicles!! Pun intended!!

lostinpaper said...

But at least we all know that the sparkle is definitely there! Photography is not one of my strong points, I know I really need to take the time to learn more, but to be honest I'd rather be making cards lol.

Karren said...

Your color-blocked panels look fabulous!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love those soft colours Michele! Clever design with the colour blocking! Just fabulous! Have a great day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Susi said...

Even though we can't see the sparkle, I can well imagine how absolutely gorgeous this card is IRL - a fabulous entry for the challenge, Michele!

Bobby said...

This is even cuter than you described it, Michele. Love the color blocking.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness, how clever you are, Michele! Your color blocking is amazing, and I love the summery colors! I'm sure it sparkles beautifully in person, too...such a fun card!

Jeanne J. said...

Love the soft pastel colors - perfect for popsicles - they remind me of sherbet! YUMM!

Nora Noll said...

Oh WOW!! I LOVE the fun pops and their yummy colors!! AMAZING design!!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Hi "I card everyone!" I have a question I hope you'll answer. I didn't know what Color Blocking was until I saw your card on the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Now I know what it is, but I still am not sure HOW you achieve it!? Do you use a mask or is part of the image heat embossed? I would love to try this. I hope I hear from you! THANKS

Lindsey said...

Oh, how I love this!!! You're blowing me away card after card.