Tuesday, August 23, 2016

No. Thank YOU Concord & 9th

Concord & 9th presented us with the cutest die with their latest release:  Thanks Card Dies.  it's time to thank them for giving me the most fun day of crafting with it! 

All of my cards were made from a variety of double sided, 12x12" papers, and the easy to follow, fabulous instructional video by Greg.  

Ready.  Set. Go!

A classic color combo ... and who doesn't love dots, & blots, and bags & tags?

A cute little scalloped curve, and a few select words from W& W completed this one perfectly.

 Remembering to leave the tag dangling, it happily goes with the die cut when opening!
 
This size is fun, thanks to Jennifer McGuire ... did you see her video yet?
I took this one further by embossing just the card portion ... easier than you might think!

For my final card ... more fun monkeys from BasicGrey's Hey Boy!  who doesn't love a 'hoody'?




Okay ... I've kept you long enough.  But!  You really need to look at the GORGEOUS examples on the Concord & 9th shop page for the Thanks Card Dies ... seriously.  I'm going back in for the pretty today ... and my next Concord & 9th product from the haul ... see you!

Thanks for stopping by ... yo.

=]  Michele

#concordand9th


21 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

FABULOUS parade of THANKS:))

cm said...

An array of AWESOME! And thanks to the Flash Sale, a bunch of C9 is headed my way! My bank account may be weeping, but I...overjoyed! Can't wait to try out that Thanks die!
Hugs~c

Lisa Petrella said...

What a fabulous collection of cards!! So awesome!!! And thanks to you I watched the video and just ordered the "thanks" die as well!

~amy~ said...

Awesome collection of cards!

Lisa Elton said...

Yo, what's up...or as my son would say..sup??!! What a fabulous line up of creativity Michele!! You know you had me with the polka dots on the first card. But those monkeys sure are cute little fellas!!

Lynn said...

Wow! These are all fabulous. Love, love, love them all!

TK said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I have their first "card enclosure" word die, and it's sadly still NBUS!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness, you are on a roll, Michele! I love every one of your cards to pieces...so fun and creative! And, don't get me started with those adorable monkeys...too CUTE!!!

Donna said...

Wow...you have been inspired, haven't you? It's obvious to see you are well and truly smitten by this die, Michele. Glad you've had so much fun with it. X

Chriss Blagrave said...

You have been inspired and you ARE inspiring! Thank you, friend!

Susi said...

That is such a gorgeous "Thanks" die - great font & size and looks fabulous on all your projects today, Michele! I actually have my very first Concord & 9th goodies on their way to me and can't wait to use them!
Your hip "Yo" monkey card stole my heart ;-)

Aileen said...

Fantastic collection, love this thanks die. So clever, my favourite is the first with the black dots then... The weave.....no really all of them.

Bobby said...

These are all so great, Michele. I love the added exclamation point on the square one. You are such an enabler. I had to take a look and ended up getting the 'hugs' die and the 'bags and tags' which has been on my radar for a while. Now we can share. ;)

Deepti said...

Looks like u went on a thanks spree ;) awesome cards as always

donna mikasa said...

I love each one more than the one before it! I got the die--just haven't found more hours to play with it. But I'm so inspired....

Anita in France said...

Oh my, Michele ... a whole gallery ... how gorgeous! You've showcased this fantastic die so beautifully with each delicious card ... I can see you being The Great Enabler!! Fave? Those crisp polka dots with the fresh green ... yum, yum, YUM! Hugs, Anita :)

Marybeth said...

STOP.... that is the one die I did not order on my latest order and you are making me slap myself each time! :)
Loving this one too with the polka dots!

Cat Craig said...

oh you bad girl...just when I got their hugs die out of my head...you did a fabulous job of selling this one as a must have!

Misty Elam said...

All FABULOUS cards, Michele!! I want to come craft with your crafty supplies!!! I love that thanks die!!! (And the Hugs one too.) =)

Jeanne said...

I'm very late to this party, but better late than never, right? I think you did a fantastic job here. Lots of great inspiration and awesome cards! Well done! :)

Designer Outlet said...

Concord Supplies Coupon
Consult the Concord Supplies site when you have questions regarding their usual shipping expenses. Be ready for each scenario on the class, so you may concentrate on what really matters. Tests performed by the company indicated the products may have a minimal degree of thiamine (Vitamin B1)