Thursday, August 18, 2016

CAS[E] this Sketch #186

I'm seriously crushing on this week's sketch ... probably because it gave the perfect platform for the stamp set I'm currently in love with ... here's N@ Ali's sketch:

 
Pretty cool, huh?
 
That certain stamp set?  Wplus9's Happy Wishes and matching dies ... it is FULL of fun little flowers. 
 
One of my 12 Kits team-mates - Joyce Mehrberg - told me the very easiest way to die cut first, stamp second, by placing the stamp in the negative space to line it up, of course while using the fabulous MISTI.  Kudos to you, my friend!
 
For CTS #186:
 
Hero Arts Old Olive and Blush, and Rouge Altenew inks.
With just a tiny bit of added detail with a colored pencil.
OH there's that fun MFT Blueprints #18 detail again!
 
I just wanted a clean, bright home for these delicate little sweeties ... speaking of ... let's go check out the team's cards, okay? 
 
Hope to see you in the gallery with one of your own favorite sets this week!
 
=]  Michele


22 comments:

Patti said...

Oh this is over the top great! FINE! if you are going to keep inspiring me to make cards I'm gonna have to CASE you! heeheehee

Wonderful sketch! and a stunning take on it friend! : )

Patti

sandie said...

Wonderfully CAS...wonder if that trick works with out a Misit, will let you know x

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty, Michele! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

lostinpaper said...

CAS perfection!

Barb Ghig said...

Your Blueprints #18 is perfect for this sketch, and your flowers and leaves are GORGEOUS, Michele! You nailed it with this beautiful card, my friend!

Karren said...

Beautiful! So much gorgeous white space and those flowers are just the cutest !

donna mikasa said...

So clever to incorporate the BP18 die on your card! And those blooms are the sweetest--love the colors! You're so good!!!

Lisa Elton said...

PRETTY card Michele!! Your sweet flower cluster was the perfect choice for this sketch!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michele! I love that set too and haven't used it in a while--time to get it out!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous!!! I love every card you make with this stamp set. That's how I stamp on die cuts, too. :)

Susi said...

You use that lovely WPlus9 set to perfection, Michele! Yet another lovely card using it for a fabulous sketch challenge!

Cat Craig said...

You are the master of that sweet little set Michele. Looks beautiful.

Martha said...

Michele, this is so adorably sweet.
Fabulous take on the sketch.

Kay Miller said...

Gorgeous beyond words! I just love this card Michele!! I have this set and I'm going to copy this to a "T"! heheh!!

Marybeth said...

Oh my can you say gorgeous....... because this is..... gorgeous! So very elegant!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow.....so sweet....so delicate.....so perfect.....

Sharron said...

Your picked such a sweet set. The blooms are so sweet and the soft colors are beautiful!

Anita in France said...

Oh my goodness, Michele ... what a beauty! Yep, those sweet blooms are just so delicate ... perfect in those soft colours ... and I LOVE the die cut dotted detail! I've been meandering through all your latest cards ... and what a wonderful time it's been ... as ever, my friend, you have such an amazing eye for colour, design and style ... tied in to just the loveliest humour! Merci mille fois for all the inspiration ... such a joy! Hugs, mon amie! Anita :)

cm said...

Your delicate little blooms sure have an impact: the stop-and-gaze-in-awe kind of impact! Beautiful!!!
Hugs~c

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!!! LOVE!! I now need this stamp set!!

Donna said...

I utterly adore this card.
Super sweet. x

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous card, Michele! Love your images arrangement for this fun sketch!