Monday, February 16, 2015

Second helpings of Fusion Orange/Teal/Brown Challenge

I did warn you, right? The colors for the Fusion Challenge this week just coincidentally fit right into the Hey Boy collection of papers from BasicGrey... I know - not new - but you already know that I'm often late to the party, so I won't apologize... they are awesome!!

For those of you who maybe haven't seen the Challenge photo:
 
 This time, I chose the sketch for submission:

 
Hey Boy papers, but with the added a touch of gold embossing as seen on the wallpaper in the inspiration photo... it's there, go look!!

I'm already checking the seed catalogs for brown zinnias... wouldn't that be a treat in the garden?  No? 

13 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is AWESOME!

Lynn said...

Love the funky feeling of this one Michele. So glad you played with us twice!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh what a pretty little flower and I love the thin gold embossed vine!

Marybeth said...

Amazing! Love the tiny line of embossed gold on the polka dots.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely FUSION Michele!!!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty pretty card Michele!

~amy~ said...

Oh, did you hear me gasp?
I love this.

Cat Craig said...

Ohh I love this...just fab!

Brenda said...

How do you come up with all these fabulous card Michele?!!! OMGosh, I love this one! The papers, the colors, that flower-brilliant! sigh, please rub elbows with me, maybe you will rub off on me. lol Hugs, Brenda

Taunya Butler said...

OMG - you totally made me a believer of this color combo!! Stunning and gorgeous!!!

cm said...

WOW, WOW and WOW! That's all I can manage...no wait: I LOVE this!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Spotted the gold on aqua wallpaper when I saw the new Fusion picture ... and thought what a fab card that could prompt ... and it DID ... right here! Love that delicate embossing, Michele ... and oh my, that perfect zinnia ... so wow! Anita :)

Bobby said...

WTG! I know you know but I wanted to congratulate you!