Friday, February 6, 2015

A little Valentine for my Muses

Vicki Dutcher is our Muse for this week-yay!  Here is her darling card for your CASE-ing pleasure:

 
I wrote to Vicki right away and told her I was going to give it a try, as I'd never made a round card... not that it has to be round-says she! I remembered a balloon shape card I made... but I'm not going there again.. it wouldn't stand up, or float! 

Vicki, my little Muse Sister... I failed miserably sooo... I took at bit of YOU, added a fraction of Ardyth, and a splash of Marion's "Simplicity" style and Vwah-to-the-La:



I know you will all do better than I did, and are die-cutting your little Valentine hearts out to join us!!  You have plenty of time to get more done ... See you 'round at Muse!!


14 comments:

Anita in France said...

Awww, so sweet, Michele ... the touch of red is so yummy against the crisp white ... delicious! Anita :)

Ardyth said...

This is really fun! I think that the handwriting makes it really 'heartfelt'!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love your very sweet card, Michelle!!!! Such a CAS beauty!!! Love the swiss dots and the sentiment - did you really do the sentiment by hand? - looks like a lovely stamp!! - no way I can try to write on my cards - it would end up a mess!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
PS I would have loved to see your balloon card that could not stand up or float!!! :D

Joyce said...

This is really cute. I think you did a fantastic job.

Bobby said...

My first thought was "cherry pie", which is my favorite BTW. Love the scallopy edges.

cm said...

Vwah-to-the-La (you crack me up), indeed, my friend - and don't you go knocking your fabulous creation here at all! Here me?! This is darling: sprinkles Vicki, Ardyth and Marion yes. But it's the infusion of YOU that makes this card all-around *grin* awesome! You'll laugh when you see mine: roundy-roundy...
Hugs~c

Tracey McNeely said...

Awww so sweet! I love the red polka dot paper in the background!

Taunya Butler said...

Fabulous!!! I love the way you gave this your own spin even if it did have influences from other people!! You did a sweet job on this and I wish you a fun filled weekend!!

Taunya Butler said...

Fabulous!!! I love the way you gave this your own spin even if it did have influences from other people!! You did a sweet job on this and I wish you a fun filled weekend!!

~amy~ said...

What a fun take on vicki's card...love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well, you almost had it round ;) -- I like the interpretation -- cute with the handwritten sentiment too -- Thanks so much for playing along!

Cat Craig said...

Adorable.

Lisa Elton said...

Your post gave me a giggle Michele!! This is adorable, especially the red polka dot paper!

Kika said...

Very nice, CAS card! I like what you did with just two papers! Wonderful.