Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Time Out with a twist - Yo!

Aimes' very beautiful card for Time Out with a Twist is just so sweet, calm, gorgeous...

 
...the last few days have been just a flurry of activity for me.  The newly reorganized craft area is coming along nicely... a few more things to do before I share photos.  But!  I just had to make a card, or two today!!  I've been playing with a few different paper collections for some out-of-the-ordinary Christmas cards... this one could not be more different than sweet Aimes' card! That's my twist - Yo.
 
DP "Hey, boy!" from Basic Grey, dies from Reverse Confetti, and
sentiments from PTI - with a little scissors action =/
 



10 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

Well this card was totally mean't to be because you fell into my row to comment on...yippee!! I haven't made a card for a few days now, been trying to get all my Christmas cards written and posted, so must find some time tonight to create. I know you said this was so different from Aimes' card but...you've got the snowflakes in pale blue, the funky orange paper is just a darker version of her hearts and the 'ho ho ho' has as many words as 'let it snow'...so you know what, I think its a perfect CASE! Looking forward to seeing your craft room. I don't have a room, just a corner of the lounge/dining so will have to live vicariously thru yours! And always so happy to see you at TIME OUT!!!

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute and fun! I love it!

sandie said...

I can see the layout of Aimes's card, so different yes but there a CASE for sure and very unique with the DSP-I love it and so pleased you shared with us at TIME OUT x

Lynn said...

Oh I love how you interpreted Aimes card. The patterned paper is oh so fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute!!!

Brenda said...

OMGosh this card is just too cute Michele!! Hugs, Brenda

~amy~ said...

LOL
I love it!

Anita in France said...

Oh, Michele ... you've taken Aimes card, added your own inimitable style and flair and created such a fun, cute, vibrant and energetic scene ... fabulous! So delighted, as ever, you played along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

How cute is this little guy--love.

Shery Russ said...

Oohh, those DPs are fab, Michele! Love the playfulness of your card!