Friday, December 12, 2014

CASology Week 125: Silver

I just could not end this Christmas-card-making season without using another bit [or two] of the gorgeous silver cardstock I purchased this year.  Ironically, when I wait and wait for days sometimes for the sun in winter, it was the worst for photographing these silvery cards... please be understanding.

My timing is pretty perfect, too:

 
Here are my three final silvery cards... it will be a coin toss to see which gets submitted for CASology Week 125:
 

 
 
This guy, though I adore the S.U. branches, and SSS ornament, was the worst of the three for a close-up...
 
 
A trio of the smallest of those fabulous new Reverse Confetti Snowflakes
named by a PTI sentiment - Love them!!
But this paper - this one:
 
 
Well.  It did receive the gold star =]
 
 
 

9 comments:

Lynn said...

A trio of elegance. Love these Michele.

Joyce said...

Wow, I love all of these. So beautiful and fun. You should enter them all in CASology (please!!) Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...gorgeous trio of silver and gold, so so beautiful.

cm said...

Beautiful silver cards, Michele...elegant and classy. Wow...
~c

Bobby said...

No, you get the gold star. For three terrific cards you deserve one.

Tracey McNeely said...

Three times a charm! Thank you so much for sharing these at CASology!

Jen W. said...

Michele, these are all brilliant!! I love them all but I have to say that fun ornament is my favourite. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, MY, Michele! Three gorgeous silver cards...gold star goes to you for doing such beautiful CAS work! I really love that pine branch embossed in silver...stunning! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Anita in France said...

Breathtaking, Michele ... hope you submitted them all ... I'd vote for each one as a winner! Anita :)