Friday, December 5, 2014

Clearly Christmas - The Curtain Call

Will you please take a looky-loo at this gorgeous photo!!:

its name says it all!!
 
I may have taken this quite literally... well, you'll see... for Curtain Call - Clearly Christmas:
 
 
The polka dots are a gift from Tracey McNeely when I visited, which add the touch of turquoise I needed.  The little Darice snowman and trees are left from crafting with my grandkids last Christmas.
I apologize if I get this wrong, but I think the acetate cardstock came from SSS, in a 12x12 size.
 
Since the stickers had adhesive backs, it was easy as Christmas pudding to put together!
I am missing that lovely ribbon though... hmmm seconds anyone?
 


8 comments:

Bobby said...

I've never tried an acetate card but yours looks fabulous, Michele. Love the "leftovers".

Shona Chambers said...

This is so perfect for the challenge!! And you did so well with taking your photo. I've made cards like this before and the shine from the acetate drove me nuts!! Love everything about this card too!

~amy~ said...

okay...cuteness overload and I LOVE it.

Anita in France said...

Such a sweet scene, Michele ... the fuzzy texture of the felt is such a brilliant contrast to the clear smoothness of the acetate ... so fun and fabulous! Anita :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute! Love acetate cards and you rocked this one! Love the aqua and the adorable felt images!

Marisa said...

Such a cute scene you created and well done using the acetate! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Michele. Love the darling scene with those felt pieces and the acetate front. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Shona said...

Adorable! I love clear cards and this one is truly special !