Sunday, December 21, 2014

Muse Challenge 98

Made Marion has done it again!  Just love this K.W. kitty and have had many joyful moments watching our cats play in boxes; brown grocery bags; under wrapping paper at Christmas... I miss them quite a bit.... you can tell that here.

Take a look at Marion's card:

Fabulous shading/coloring skills, Marion!
 
I've been working on a little project for my son's boss... I may have mentioned this.  A series of four cards, one for each member of the family.  Starting with the eldest child, each will have a card to read, then on to the crescendo, which his wife will read, announcing their surprise trip to Hawaii for Spring break
 
For Marion, and Muse 98, the second card in my series:
 
Hmmmm.  Must have been channeling Amy Tsuruta?
I believe there must be floating coffee/cocoa bars in the North Pole...
Santa lives there, doesn't he?
 
As thrilled as I am to be the newest Muse team member in 2015, I will really miss the challenge of the challenge.  I'm already dreaming of a really fun Muse card for you all on January 12th!! 
 
Merry Christmas, to you all!  Wishing you the best of everything in the New Year!!
 
=]
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

How cute is this polar bear?! Love the vellum layers - creative & clever :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awwww, so cute - love the vellum!

Ardyth said...

Love how you can see the legs under the 'water'! This is very clever! Don't worry - you can still play with the challenge, even if you're on the DT (I play every week). You just can't win! lol!

~amy~ said...

I love it!
A floating coffee bar!!!

lostinpaper said...

Maybe it's not cocoa..... maybe it's vodka lol. LOVE everything about this card it is sooo much fun!!

lostinpaper said...

Maybe it's not cocoa..... maybe it's vodka lol. LOVE everything about this card it is sooo much fun!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUPER cute, so glad I cam ein for a closer look, LOVE those sweet bears... I have not inked these sweeties up yet...Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Michele ... loved this cute polar bear in the group photo ... and it's just as sweet here! Will em later! Anita :)

Joyce said...

Oh, this is so adorable. And, how perfect for a secret Hawaii trip. What stamp is that polar bear from? I am starting to collect polar bear stamps, and think he should come home to live with me.

Kim Heggins said...

Love this card and that polar bear is so sweet and yes please share with us where he comes from. Congrats on your new Design Team with Muse, so excited and happy for you!