Sunday, December 14, 2014

Colour Me!!

Striking is a very apt title for this week's Colour Me challenge... I couldn't help but play along... you might ask how I'll get along without any more of the silver paper?  I was thrilled to find another sheet of the Night of Navy... note to self: buy more!


Such lovely little stamp from Verve, I'll be sending it along for their My Favorite Things Diva Dare challenge.  Simplicity is most definitely one of my favorite things - tell me, what is one of your favorite things? 

=]  Happy Sunday... Michele

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oooh...that is mighty fine. Night of Navy is gorgeous teamed up with silver.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Michele. Love the crisp silver and white against the navy. Love tons of white space on my cards!

Jan Clothier said...

Lovely card! I like the way the circles echo in the design,

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful in its simplicity! LOVE!!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

LOVE this! I may have to "borrow" this inspiration :)

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous CAS beauty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just fabulous! Love the silver and navy - those were my almost Christmas-time wedding colors. :)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Gorgeous CAS design Michele! Great use of this week's colours; thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week.

Bobby said...

Very elegant, Michele.

Brenda said...

What a beautiful and elegant card Michele! I love it! I love dark blue and silver together, it's just one of those combinations that works so well together. Hugs, Brenda

Marisa said...

Absolutely ADORE this!! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

Tracey McNeely said...

Okay here we go with catch up Michele! This is fantastic, I love the blue and silver and hmm, is that more of the gorgeous paper you gave to me? xoxo