Monday, December 8, 2014

CASology Week 124: OLD

I couldn't wait to join in the fun, and yet look how long it took me to post?  another just under the wire!!

My philosophy: If we cannot make fun of aging, we just give in to getting old! 

I think I had more fun writing the sentiment, than making the card this week - if that's possible.  I thought first of "old sayings" when the cue posted. 



For CASology, week 124:

Inside: 
"Wait... you wrote that one didn't you?"
 
Hope you all have a great week of card-making... love it when you have a moment to stop by!!


9 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Why, yes. Yes I did...and I'm pretty sure I started out my writing career with, "In the beginning..." lol! Great card sweet friend. Love the dp paired with the textured cs, and those colors! You are just too funny! (but a pretty darn good cardmaker, that's for sure!) Bev

Ardyth said...

Stunning! Love the graphic, clean look of this! And it's funny too! Thanks for joining us at CASology !

May Park said...

Love your sentiment! Great card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. May

Anita in France said...

Hahaha, how fun, Michele ... and so deliciously crisp and clean! Yum! Anita :)

Joyce said...

Fun sentiment and very cute card. That blue balloon makes such a great statement against the monochromatic background. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Brenda said...

LOL I love this card Michele! Too cute and funny, I love that balloon and I love the color combo you have used. Hugs, Brenda

Judy1223 said...

That balloon and this color combination are so classy and wonderful...and the sentiment made me smile! Love this! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

~amy~ said...

LOL...I'm literally cracking up here.
I know that it's your charm & wit sprinkled with the fact that I've been up since 1:30 am.

Bobby said...

I love your quirky sentiments, Michele. They make a card so much fun. The design layout isn't bad either. ;-)