Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Card Concept #25

I have had a ball reading Amy Tsuruta's Coffee Lover's Blog Hop... could not believe it when the current Card Concept Challenge posted!! The team is preparing for a ONE YEAR Anniversary in January... I think the DT and Wildcard designers really do fabulous things all the time...imagine what we have to look forward to in celebration? I can't wait to find out!  =]

 
 
 
 
 

I also couldn't resist making one more coffee card myself... this time my coffee is black with a bit of star-quality foam!!  My take is a bit Clean and Layered - I think.

Teresa Collins DP provided the placemat and newspaper... SSS Smoky Gray background, and silver CS for the coffee cup... little a few steaming vellum stars.

10 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

I have totally enjoyed your coffee cards, Michelle! This one is perfect! LOVE!

Brenda said...

I love this coffee card Michele! I think they are so cool looking and as always you did a fabulous job with yours! Hugs, Brenda

~amy~ said...

sigh.
super love.

Bobby said...

You and your clever little details wow me, Michele. Vellum stars for steam? Wonderful concept.

Jacquie Southas said...

I love love the perspective of this card, Michele!

Kim Heggins said...

What a yummy looking cup of coffee/cocoa. So fun and just so clever too. I love the look you created with the newspaper sitting right next to your cup. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I love that sentiment Michele, love this coffee inspired card!

Tracey McNeely said...

...and thank you for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

Kay Miller said...

Such a pretty card Michelle!! I love the design and such a cute idea!!! Beautiful work! So glad you joined us at the Card Concept! :)

Anita in France said...

So very cool, Michele ... your detailing is always so impeccable! Anita :)