Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Fusion Christmas!

The Fusion Card Challenge for Christmas has just a darling little-bit-country feeling to it... did you think so?  Take a look:
I chose to fuse the image, and sketch, this time... loved the stars, and the red/brown combo has certainly been one of my favorites this year. 

Season's Greetings to all of you incredibly talented ladies who never cease to inspire us all to create!  Merry Christmas, Lesley - their fearless leader!

PTI star dies, sentiment, red cardstock, and twine; a little stamp from BasicGrey for the dotty stripes;
and another showing of that old stand-by pinecone from S.U. circa 1990?

15 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What an incredibly unique design ... love the pine cones ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Lynn said...

Fabulous. I love this design Michele. The twine behind the star is perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

Kristie Goulet said...

I LOVE this, Michele! I am a huge fan of stars and this big red one takes center stage. The twine is a fun element!

Brenda said...

Oh my Michele, I am so loving this elegant but country look card! Love the color combo and I love the inspiration photo. Great take on the inspiration photo! Hugs, Brenda

~amy~ said...

How wonderful...super fabulous.

Bobby said...

I love that you incorporated the star into the tag, Michele. An eye-popping card.

Kim Heggins said...

So so sweet. Love the big red star!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous! I just love your style!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUPER clean and gorgeous!!! I love how you get all the ideas in, but it is still so clean and inviting.
This is PURE BLISS perfection!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is stunning, I love the right blend of everything!

Deepti said...

Wow! Thank you for for sharing this beauty with Fusion

Anita in France said...

Brilliant, Michele ... love how there's so much interest with those wonderful stars, pine cones and twine ... and how it's so deliciously clean and crisp ... fabulous! Anita :)

Darnell said...

This was spot on and gorgeous and deserved the win at FUSION, Michele! Congratulations!! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Darnell

Chriss Blagrave said...

Oh, this is definitely a "Michele" winning card! Congrats dear friend and Merry Christmas!

Bobby said...

You're a winner, Michele!! Congratulations. It was well deserved.