Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Less is More - 200th Challenge

I'd never liked too many design elements on one card, nor have I ever been very good at combining patterned papers, therefore, I was delighted to find and embrace CAS design. 

Browsing about in Blogland I found two or three wonderful challenges that would do just that, challenge me to put CAS into play in my little crafty corner of the guest room.

"Less is More" is one of those challenges I so love.  Chrissie is just a darling.. she's in the UK from where my Grandmother Parker was born. [I'm still looking for a family connection =]  Her comrades are pretty special, as well - and all of them together on a team makes for really wonderful card-creations-browsing.

Thank you, Chrissie for inspiring me... I'll be a better card maker because of it!



For you, Anne, and Sarah, as you celebrate your 200th Challenge - I celebrate your very first challenge post of 5, February, 2011!  Congratulations - yes, let's party!!

Balloon-zero's are SSS dies; others are MFT, Wplus9 border Stars embossed with Ranger Detail Silver E.P.; and background Polka dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug. 
A gorgeous 8.5"x4.25" tall card cut from Neenah Solar White 120# card stock.
 
I'd love to send this to you, Chrissie... email an address to me?  Thanks and cheers!




15 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE this monochromatic look! So much texture! Hazel x

Anita in France said...

Sigh ... glorious white on white, texture and just a touch of elegant gold, Michele ... this is a real stunner! Anita :)

Brenda said...

Oh my this is a lovely CAS card Michele! I love white on white cards so this one really grabs my attention. Hugs, Brenda

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the height to this card and all the texture!

Anne said...

Michele this is a gorgeous card and I'm sure Chrissie would be thrilled to receive it!
So glad you are a LIM fan
Thanks so much for joining our 200th Challenge at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer

~amy~ said...

How fun! Love the size and the white on white...gorgeous! thanks for the awesome inspiration.

Marybeth said...

Good morning Michele! Love this card,at first I did understand the numbers now I do! What a creative way to say congrats!

Tracey McNeely said...

LOVE all the white so yummy Michele!

Kay Miller said...

Such a pretty card Michele! I love white on white and I love CAS too! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the very sweet comment you left for me!! (Hugs)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

this is a super special card Michele and such lovely kind words about LIM - so appreciated.
I've not been challenged by LIM from the start sadly as I'm late to the blogworld but so thrilled that you remember the start.
Thanks so much for joining our special 200th challenge this week and for your continued support.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

This is a really special post for us Michele, what lovely things you say about us...thank you SO much.
I'll be delighted to send you my address, what a truly beautiful card!
Thanks so much for joining in our celebration challenge!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Bobby said...

How elegant you've gotten, Ms. Michele. I love the tone on tone with all the texture.

Margaret said...

A beautiful card - very elegant.

Viv said...

Such a fabulous card Michele, I love it ;) Viv xx
Guest LIM Designer

Kristie Goulet said...

Another gorgeous card! Love the white on white with all the texture!