Friday, December 5, 2014

Reverse Confetti #19 It's hip to be square!!

Dec14

"That's me, square peg, round hole."  A line from my all-time favorite movie The Holiday, which I'll be watching ad nauseum starting this week!!


To the point... Reverse Confetti #19 SFYTT features lovely circles.  Have you guessed yet?  Yep.  Squares for me!  I had a few leftover squares from using the Papertrey Ink trio die the other day - in my very favorite alternative Christmas colors this year.  I'd also received a little package [early present to me] from Reverse Confetti which included these fabulous retro-looking snowflakes... could not resist them!!  What do you think?  It is hip to be square, right?


Another gorgeous Recollections papers, this time shimmery brown.  The boxes are PTI Pure Poppy, Chocolate, and SSS fog for those gorgeous Let it Snow flakes. 
The sentiment is pure Reverse Confetti...
well a snip from one from their North Pole Wishes set stamped in S.U. Close to Cocoa.
Speaking of cocoa... think I'll have a cup!!
 
 









6 comments:

Bobby said...

It's definitely hip to be square. Love the colors and the white negative and positive.

~amy~ said...

Hey, I love this...is this your 'turkey' picture? LOL.

Anita in France said...

So cool and retro and funky, Michele ... yep, and hip! That shimmery brown is just gorgeous ... such a fabulous colour palette! Anita :)

Jean said...

Wonderful change-up on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Reverse Confetti SFYTT!

Rosemary said...

totally fabulous take on the sketch!

Tracey McNeely said...

Ah Michele you always surprise me with your fabulous creations! This is definitely hip to be square!