Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer lovin'

Since the day I saw the new challenge post from CAS-ual Fridays, I've been singing the song from Grease.  That's both a good, and bad thing =/ 

Since the day I received my newest order from MFT, I've been dying to use these cool Peek-a-boo alphas.  Always fun to stamp those sketchy letters from Mama Elephant.  And summer days bring plenty of wild raspberries to our woods, so the cardstock from PTI couldn't be a more perfect summer color!

It's another rainy, summer day in my neighborhood - good for a laundry day, and the garden.  Hope it's sunny where you are... have a great week, everyone!

9 comments:

Ardyth said...

Super fun! You're just full of amazing ideas! Love the pink peeking through the letters! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anita in France said...

So creative ... and so bold and vibrant, Michele ... very cool (in a hot pink sort of a way!). Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

What a cool die Michele, love your card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

~amy~ said...

I love it, so much fun!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

I Card Everyone said...

Thank you, Ardyth! I have a few awesome muses ;]

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Anita... speaking of hot, and pink... how is your hand?

I Card Everyone said...

Tracey!! Always love seeing you here... I love those Peek a Boo alphas, too, and can't wait to use them again =]

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Amy... you'll probably see me there again... like, soon =]

Julia @ It's Always Ruetten said...

Love this!