Friday, June 27, 2014

I 'wood' not lie...

When CASology posted the cue word for their next challenge, I nearly couldn't contain myself with the pun cards that popped into my head.  You might get very tired of me, DT =]  First up:

Now.  If you don't get this?  Well.  I won't say it, I just won't.
 
That wonderful little Cherry wood veneer tag was found on a little excursion to JoAnn's yesterday.  I could not believe how beautifully the letter dies from PTI cut from it... wow.  Not a sliver in sight =]
 
Next up?  Wait for it....
 
 
P.S.  Also sending it over to SSS Wednesday Challenge "Anything goes."  I still cannot believe I had the nerve to sign up for their Designer Call!  Little old, new blogger, me =]  I'm like that "little ol' ant"  - I've got high hopes =]
 


11 comments:

Ardyth said...

OK, now I feel like an idiot and this is going to keep me up all night! lol! Love the clean feeling of this! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

I Card Everyone said...

You are not an idiot! You just haven't put the two hints together... yet. Oh, okay... I don't want to worry about you not sleeping, Ardyth. Here you go: "Tag: u r it!" Maybe I'm not as clever as I think I am =/

Laurie said...

Love this CAS card! SO funny!

I Card Everyone said...

Did you get it right away? Or are you still thinking about it? =]

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is darlin! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Kristie Goulet said...

So clever!

Anita in France said...

So fun and so clever, Michele, that wooden tag is gorgeous! Anita :)

donna mikasa said...

Hee! I got it right away! And it happens to be the name of the new Tag Challenge! Hope you'll play along!

I Card Everyone said...

I heard about the new Tag challenge through Tracey... just after I posted this card, Donna... that "no back links" policy gets me this time. But I will play along, thanks =]

Gillian R said...

Wonderful card and I got it straight away :). Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Jen W. said...

Totally get it and it gave me a good chuckle! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!