Monday, June 23, 2014

A little fishy

Yes. You've seen this little guy before. He's one of my favorite Paper Smooches characters, for sure.  Today, I'm celebrating with the crowd of well-wishers over at CASology who are celebrating their 100th Cue Word.  I've often said this is my favorite challenge.  Their cues are just the right "bait" to "reel me in." =]

Shhhh!  Yes.  It is a real hook, but don't tell Tom!
 
I made Tom a cake in culinary school using his real Tilly fishing hat as my inspiration:
 
All edible but the hooks =]

8 comments:

Jen W. said...

Oh wow, Michele, both your card and the cake are brilliant! Love the way you attached the sentiment on the card. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks for dropping by, Jen! Loved getting to know you better today =]

May Park said...

Wow! LOVE YOUR CARD SO MUCH, Michele!!!!! How brilliant you are using an real hook to create a fun CAS card! I must say that I love seeing your cards in the entries every week. Can't wait to see what you'll make next week. Oh, your cake is AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh May!! I'm so very happy to see you here today... I've been missing you =]

Anita in France said...

What a fun card, Michele ... such a cutie pie fish ... and that cake ... wow ... awesome! Anita :)

Judy1223 said...

Michele, a seriously fun card and cake! I can see why you love that fish image, it is quite adorable. Thanks for helping us celebrate at CASology this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

How did I miss this cake Michele--it's awesome!

Dana M said...

Super cute card and amazing cake!