Monday, June 30, 2014

A super-hero would not forget. But...

I would... meet my Super-Blockhead alter-ego:
 
 
Over the weekend, I forgot the birthday of one of the sweetest ladies I know, June - yes, I also wondered what would have happened had she been born in November!   Hopefully, this will make her smile in spite of my memory lapse =] 
 
I've used my favorite little super-stamp from MFT that I have often left un-colored for my grandkids so they can color with me =]  I'm giving June a box of crayons, and a coloring book with it... after all, she is only 83!! 
 
Of course, I'll be adding it to my punny collection over at CASology for their wood challenge, too =]  I promise this is the last of them... for this week =]

4 comments:

Gabi MeWi said...

Made me smile...

Anita in France said...

Yep, another giggly one, Michele ... so smile inducing! Anita :)

OH Babs said...

How funny and original.

Taunya Butler said...

SUPER cool that this cute, clever, creative card got an Honorable Mention over at CASology!! Simply doing a happy dance for you!! Have an amazing day!!