Monday, June 9, 2014

Colour Me =]

Many of you who have gotten to know me a little better know how much I love to color.  So when I came across a new-to-me challenge called Colour Me - well, need I say more?  I've decided to share a little PCC into their lives and they'll have to a little browsing around my blog to figure that out, won't they - hope they enjoy it =]

One, of a set of six all-occasion cards, I've designed using my favorite embossing folder and die cut with Mr. Ben Moore, of course. 

4 comments:

Yiming said...

I think your card is really elegant and gorgeous, the layout and embossed background are just so classy. Great take on of this colour inspiration. Love it.

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Michele ... love the vellum sentiment strip! You're definitely a champion PCCs user! Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michele a lovely card, the die cut flower is perfect!

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful card...