Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Re-gift? NO! Re-cycle? YES, yes, yes!

Virginia's View Challenge #4 has been posted!  When I read the challenge description, I could not have been happier!  I am a [self proclaimed] recycling wonder.=]

We received an invitation to a wedding and, to be honest, I've never seen anything like it... so many pieces, parts, and envelopes!  Gorgeous. The cardstock was just scrumptious; the colors dreamy and creamy.  I knew in a moment that I fully intended to recycle this.  No time like the present!!

 You can see that there weren't many of the parts that I couldn't use - including being able to incorporate their names in the die-cut LOVE.  Perfect. The only think not recycled is the addition of the kraft cardstock. Add one lovely length of ribbon, and a bottle of wine, and VOILA ~ a wine tag!!


There is a hidden pocket for a check [just in front of the daisy] as well =]

Sentiment stamps: MFT & Ali Edwards - Kraft cardstock: PTI -
Dies: W9, Spellbinders, and MFT. 

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Michele, this is hands down the MOST creative and fabulous gift tag, recycled or not, I have ever seen in blogland! Yikes, I need to recreate wedding invites so I can do this!!! Just so fabulous!!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Tracey! I wish I would have taken a photo of the actual invitation =[ I'll bet I can get a few others from the family to use again... and again =]

Arlene said...

Gorgeous papers and colors to be able to create with. Beautiful! WOW, this is a marvelous tag.