Thursday, June 5, 2014

Seize the. . .


Sketch! and #21 is brilliant... way to go Lori Turner... you've left the creative door wide open on this one =]  I spent a late night putting my own spin on this one a few [uh, maybe too many] times =]  The morning light seems to like it!
Take # one:
A.K.A. what I did with a stamping disaster =[  I remembered a class w/Jenn R.
and a very cool bicycle.  Totally love this daisy from MFT's On Sale bin [and may just make more mistakes with it in the very near future =]

5 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! Love how you did the flower.

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Shirley. It was a trial of the technique shown recently by Amy R using water colored stamps... Jennifer R's bonus technique in the Water Color for Card Makers class saved the day, for sure =]

Marybeth said...

I agree,this is a greate sketch! Wow, I love your card! Love the added pink and splatters with the grey ,gorgeous! Your photo in the morning is also perfection! Well done! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Sketch.

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous, Michele ... the touch of pink on the flower is just lovely! Anita :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the colors and the flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!