Thursday, June 19, 2014

Confetti candy

I'm entering this month's Reverse Confetti color challenge... I must say these were pretty challenging colors, too.  THEN my '70's days came back to me and I immediately remembered a pack of American Crafts paper I bought at ... where else?  TJMaxx!  There.  I've admitted two things about myself, I'm old, and a Maxx-anista! Here is the challenge inspiration:

  June14ColorChallenge 
Don't you love that old fabulous dresser?  It's RED

And, here, is my take - talk about retro-seventies with those MOD flowers!  Far. Out.

And, because I was trippin' over these papers, a second take =] 

... peas and carrots =] 

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic cards Michele! Love the 70's papers! Thank you for joining the color challenge at Reverse Confetti!

Anita in France said...

Oh wow, Michele ... vibrant, funky and yes, so 70's! Such fun cards! Anita :)

donna mikasa said...

Looks like you found the perfect papers for your cards and the challenge! Such fun cards using the PS Note die. (You are SO lucky to find crafty goodies at your TJ Maxx--ours is pretty sad!)

I Card Everyone said...

Donna, hi! Come visit, we'll go shopping!!

Linsey R said...

These are so great!!! I really love them both!!! Saw one of the RC blog for the color challenge and yours popped out at me!! Even more fabulous up close :) tfs~!