Monday, June 16, 2014

Color-ing

As much as I talk about coloring, one would think I'd have skills at using color, and more pattern paper on my cards.  But it is difficult for me. . . which is the reason I push myself to submit to the color challenges.  Colour Me is asking for blue and green this week, so I went through the many, many pads of patterned paper and found a cutie.  Here is the result, which I'll enter to Time Out Challenges #7... I hope seaweed counts as a flower =]



This little PCC for Colour Me CMCC#24
 
 
Another from this darling assortment for boys by DCWV my last for today:
 
 
My submission for Seize the Sketch #22 by Lori Techler and, yes, I had to color =]
 

10 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

I just love your use of paint chips :) Love all the cards you have here in this post (I spy a lot of papers that I have in my stash too!). Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week.

Marybeth said...

These are all amazing ! I see something new each time I look at each one. Love the background on the first card and the monster is too stinking cute! Very creative indeed! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Sketch!

Gerrina said...

A lot of fun and beautiful cards! Like the fish and sea-scenecard! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us, Gerrina

Sherry Eckblad said...

Such fun cards! Thanks for joining us at STS!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful collection of cards! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch! Please feel free to check out my sample: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2014/06/helloseize-sketch-22.html

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my your fishies are so super creative! Love all of your cards, you have been busy!

Joyce said...

Very fun collection of cards you have there. I especially like how you made waves out of paint chips.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute use of the sketch - Thanks for joining in at SCS~

Anita in France said...

Wow, what a trio of fantastic cards, Michele ... the octopus is such a cutie on both cards ... and that wee monster ... cute, cute, cute! Anita :)

Lucille K said...

Your monster card is so much fun, love it :)