Wednesday, November 15, 2023

The Flower Challenge #86 Reminder

Hello friends!  Just me with a little reminder to get those black, white & yellow florals made!  Of course, they will be shared with us over at The Flower Challenge, right? 

Here is a little drama for my reminder today...


This wonderful background stamp - Daisy Days from Unity Stamp Co. is
a prize won in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers challenge - July 2023!

I wish you could see all the glossy goodness as I stamped it in black and clear heat embossed it - so cool IRL!  I couldn't resist coloring just one petal from the many - a little nod to 'he loves me' or perhaps 'he loves me not?'  I got the brightest yellow in my stash out to play: Distress Mustard Seed and decided this sentiment from
HoneyBee stamps: Daisy Layers Bouquet could use a bit of yellow too!

Okay, that's it for me but there is plenty more inspiration from my teamies ... of course we'll be by The Flower Challenge gallery to see if YOU have played!  You have until November 25th - time enough for two!
=] Michele

21 comments:

Cat Craig said...

ohhh this is fabulous!

HilaryJane said...

Wow, love the drama of this one. What a clever way to add yellow too xx

Leslie Miller said...

Well, drop my jaw, this is stunning, Michele! You're right about the drama. Wow!

Lisa Elton said...

Ohhhh this IS cool!

Bonnie said...

A reminder that a stamp like this is in my NBUS box! I love how you've colored just one petal and the center! Such a classy card, my friend!

nancy littrell said...

OMG..Black and White Dramatic stamped flowers and LOVE your bit of yellow. Your card is simply the best, my friend. TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy

Bobby said...

I love the drama of those giant daisies, Michele, and painting just one petal is a great artistic touch.

Marcia Hill said...

Dramatic is definitely right Michele and I'm loving it...especially the bright yellow sentiment!! Hugs. πŸ’›

Anonymous said...

Absolutely STUNNING Michele...so dramatic and I love it!! πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

baileyrosy.com said...

Wow ! What a fabulous card,I love the addition of the yellow looks stunning against the black.

Marie

donna mikasa said...

Absolutely stunning, Michele! And that one yellow petal is genius!

Jeanne said...

What a striking card, Michele! Love it! Your cards are such a feast for the eyes. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

That background stamp is amazing! I think unity is my new favorite stamp company! This is stunning!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is SPECTACULAR. I may have to case it with a background stamp with smaller flowers...

Jeanne H said...

An absolutely wonderful card. I'll have to remember to use your glossy getting idea. Thanks.

lostinpaper said...

Brilliant use of this colour combination my friend, so clever!

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS!!! I just might have to join in the fun ... thanks for beautiful inspiration!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh the drama - oh the style - oh this fabulous card just made my day!

TK said...

Bold and beautiful, I love your one petal coloring and I'm sure that shine is just stunning!

Loll said...

Drama is right, Michele. The gold flower looks amazing stamped in black and clear embossed. Adding just a touch of yellow makes it really stand out. xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wow, this is stunning, Michele! You've made the dramatic color combo look even more dramatic - the shiny black fine lines of daisies, that yellow petal, and the bright yellow sentiment strip, all against white!
Hideko xx