Saturday, February 4, 2023

The Flower Challenge #77

 

We're baaaaaaaaack!!  I hope you're ready for the next year of fun with 
The Flower Challenge!  Are you ready to get some of those new goodies inky?  I was so ready for it that I made TWO cards!  Yes, you may have been given a sneak peek of things to come when I posted this card to Altenew's Inspiration Challenge.  I had purchased the bundle that included the layering stencils so I won't be 
cheating one bit  ;]

It all started with this glorious new bundle from 
Altenew called Magnificent Branch...  which I quickly stamped onto half sheets: one on Bristol and another onto watercolor paper ...


Today, I'm highlighting the panel that was stamped then stenciled on Bristol... using these gorgeous inks from The Stamp Market and Altenew...


The stamp is so large it wraps around to the backside of my side-folded
 landscape card - always a treat, right?  


This set has so many wonderful sentiments - always important when I make purchasing decisions.


Thanks so very much for stopping by today - let's head over to 
The Flower Challenge to see what goodies my teamies got for Christmas, shall we?
As always, we'll have a special guest, too - I can't wait to see who it will be!!

=] Michele

17 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I can't believe this is stenciled Michele! I would have sworn it was water colored! It is just incredibly BEAUTIFUL and I love how you made it wrap around the back of the card!! Loving that awesome sentiment too! This is definitely a WOW card my friend...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

ElizStewart said...

Michele... this new treasure is so you. Love the wrap around!

HilaryJane said...

This is so pretty and I love how it extends to the back, so cool. Those stencils really help to add depth to the image. Love it xx

lostinpaper said...

ALL of these are so very beautiful my friend. I adore this set as well and you have made me want to get it out and play!!

donna mikasa said...

Magnificent as always! Love how you used an A2 sized card and still captured all the glory of that stamp!

Leslie Miller said...

This is stenciled? That's just amazing! I would have guessed watercolor. How beautiful in these colors, and the wrap around makes the card all that much more special. Lovelovelove it!

Bonnie said...

This is aptly named, my friend! What a magnificent card! I love how the beauty carries onto the back of the card! Can't wait to see the other version and hopefully many more to come!

Jeanne said...

So very pretty, Michele. And elegant. I really like the detail when you wrap a bit around the back of the card. Such a unique feature. Thank you so much for sharing your talents. Always so happy to see what you are creating.

TK said...

Very pretty, and yes that sentiment is very special. I love how the large image wraps to the back, and continues with the beauty to another location which is usually less than beautiful

Cat Craig said...

Very you, lovely.

Lisa Elton said...

I love the wrap around you get with this set. Gorgeous stenciling, my friend!

Papercraft Boutique said...

This is truly a magnificent branch with your coloring, Michele!
I love the color combo and the image going over to the backside of the card! I cannot watercolor well like you do (the right card in the photo), but I may be able to decently color with the help of layered stencils! ;-P
Hideko xx

Aileen said...

Beautiful card my friend, love the two colours together and the flower continuing around the edge xx Aileen

Brenda said...

GORGEOUS Michele, just gorgeous! I love that your image wraps around the card base. A fun treat for the person who gets the card! Your stenciling looks amazing, loving the colors you chose. I am also loving the watercolored one too. Hugs, Brenda

Bobby said...

The stenciling is amazing, Michele. I love the way you wrapped the stamp around the back. Such a gorgeous card!!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Floral gorgeousness with a wrap. I love this.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oooo - I am working backwards and missed the Color Hues card. I LOVE that one too. Wonderful choice of inks, and how I love that sentiment. Fabulous!