Monday, February 13, 2023

Altenew- Spellbinder Collab class!

I'm interrupting my normal Monday 'fun' with a great big happy birthday wish to my friend Marcia!  Hope you enjoy every moment of this gorgeous sunshine-y day my friend!!

I took a collaboration class Thursday-Saturday with Altenew and Spellbinder - it kept me crafting and was a little outside of my usual style.  But you know me by now - I made it work!

A Spellbinder die set called Four Petal Bloom Reflection
with tons of persnickety pieces came together
quicker than it might seem!


Altenew's stamp-die-stencil-embossing suite called Folk Art Flowers


A gorgeous panel of Altenew patterned paper +
Spellbinder 3D Embossing folder called Four Petal Floral


An infinity shaker for the final day - combines Altenew's Folk Art Flowers with 
Thanks Enclosed layering dies from Spellbinders!

Okay - not one single birthday card - but the message is clear: thank you for being my friend, Marcia!  
=] Michele

12 comments:

Cat Craig said...

WOW stunning.

Leslie Miller said...

These are all absolutely beautiful, Michele! I'm especially loving those Folk Art Flowers. Wow on all three!

HilaryJane said...

All four of these are just beautiful, you have definitely succeeded in putting your own unique style on them. They are perfect xx

Lisa Elton said...

You sure did make it work! These are all as pretty as a picture. That infinity shaker is wonderful! I tried one of those once... disaster!!

Bobby said...

It looks like it was a good class because you did so well on your homework, Michele. These cards are gorgeous.

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness! What a class! You have a stunning array of homework. I say you passed with flying colors. Wow!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous... each so unique. I especially love that shaker. Wonderful eye candy on Valentines Day!

lostinpaper said...

ALL incredibly beautiful my friend!! Linda is doing this class too and it looks amazing!

Brenda said...

Wow! What a beautiful array of cards Michele! I'm totally in awe, your collaboration class was a huge success. I love them all but my favorite is the second card. I love the flowers and leaves and I love the color combo. It is just stunning! Hugs, Brenda

Bonnie said...

Looks like you had a very productive weekend, my friend! Four gorgeous samples! I think you deserve an A plus!

Marcia Hill said...

These are ALL absolutely GORGEOUS Michele and I think you must have aced the class!! I think my favorite is the infinity shaker card (love the colors!!), but all of them are beautiful!! Well done my friend, and thank you for the birthday wishes on your post too! (I did enjoy the sunshine!!!) Hugs. 😊❤️

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wow, all four cards are so beautiful, Michele! What is amazing is that the flowers and the other elements look quite intricate but they are pulled together so well that the cards don't look busy at all. Great work, my friend!
Hideko xx