Wednesday, February 15, 2023

The Flower Challenge #77 Reminder

 

I have adopted a rule in my studio - have I mentioned it before??  

Any new product must have at least four three  two uses before it can be stored away - smart right? lol This rule also made my reminder card for The Flower Challenge #77 Use your Latest Stamps or Dies pretty simple - and simple it is how I've kept it.  

So simple that I made TWO!  One end of this Altenew Magnificent Branch was stamped 
in brown ink onto watercolor card:


... the other end in black on Bristol card!  Either of these can be colored by the recipient if they so choose!


Have you used all of your new goodies yet?  We'd love to see them in our gallery, friends!  Thanks for stopping by!
=] Michele

10 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

These are both SOOOOO pretty and I just love the CAS look of both! Especially the 1st one!! Lovely, lovely cards my friend and YAY for getting more use from the stamps/dies than just once!! You go girl!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

I have that rule also 'cause it makes me feel better about my NBUS. Looking at your cards I'm really getting a feel for how large this stamp is. It's like a whole set in one stamp with so many different parts and angles you can use. What a nice idea to send a card with the suggestion that the recipient can color it herself! Pretty, Michele!

Bobby said...

Fabulous way to get two cards from one stamp, Michele. So wonderfully CAS.

Brenda said...

Simple is so beautiful Michele! I love both of your cards, and how fun that the recipients can color them in if they chose too. I love this stamp and die set, so pretty but I'm no whiz at flowers as much as I love them. LOL Hugs, Brenda

Bonnie said...

I love the brown outline on the watercolor paper! So classy! And a great idea for the recipient to color the image! I'd never thought of that but I have some friends that would love that!

Jeanne said...

Nice rule and great execution!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Your rule will be a good reminder to use your new products, Michele!
Both cards are simple and beautiful! It sometimes takes courage to leave stamped images uncolored. Both of your cards worked so well without coloring!
Hideko xx

Cat Craig said...

Good rule, and pretty card.

lostinpaper said...

Okay, so I don't know how I missed this one, I have been getting your emails and I have you on Feedly... it just seems to take a few days to come through sometimes. And I'm glad it did, these are wonderful Michele, another great demonstration of this beautiful stamp!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love that you left these uncolored. They are both simply beautiful