Friday, May 21, 2021

Waffle Flower Weekly Challenge - theme Travel around the World!


What a pleasure to be invited to play along with Jeanne, and Crystal, at Waffle Flower's weekly challenge!  During Week 3 of this month of May, we are traveling around the worldwith the darling sets designed by Waffle Flower's wonderful llustrator Kamo  Of course, we hope you'll join us!

Every one of Kamo's sets makes me smile - I love to travel, and hope one day to visit France!  Until then, here is my paper-journey to France, using Kamo's Bonjour combo set ...


WF's Brick Wall stencil was just the perfect tool to create a cobbled street, where Mademoiselle has had a little Bordeaux, and shopped for her baguette, and blooms!






Because I had just gotten the fun Stitched Diamond panel die
I couldn't resist using it to create my own Eiffel Tower
you'll have to use your imagination, as I have done ...


JJ's Rainbow Thank You die set was used for my cloud - 
cut from a debossed piece of vellum today.
In my imagination the Tower is cloud covered on rainy days!

Thank you, Jeanne, for inviting me to join your challenge team this week!  Merci, mon amies for stopping by!  I do hope you'll join us this week!  There is a $25 prize for one winning card maker on the challenge blog, and another for a card posted on IG!  BTW you don't have to have a blog to play along!  Just tag your card with #WFC2105W3 on Instagram, or add it on their Waffle Flower Garden Facebook Fan page!

=]  Michele

11 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I would love to stroll along that street and have a delightful lunch at the cafe! C’est tres jolie mon amie!

conil said...

What a delight. I can almost hear La Vie En Rose in the background. Speaking of which, both backgrounds are so reminiscent of the streets and climate I imagine IS Paris. That slimline is a knockout but I also love the walk that little girl is taking in streets of the city.

HilaryJane said...

Two really delightful cards. That diamond panel die is a great substitute for the Eiffel Tower. Love the street scene too, very French with the bread and flowers xx

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting with Jeanne, your cards are adorable! Love the cobbled street and you wonderfully creative Eiffel Tower!

Cat Craig said...

So cute, Michele. I'm longing for coffee and a croissant~

Jeanne said...

Such charming cards, Michele! You've done and outstanding job on these. Magnifique!

Bonnie said...

A fun trip to Paris this morning, Michele! No wonder these gals look so happy! Both die cut backgrounds are fantastic and I love the debossed cloud! Congratulations on your well deserved Guest Designer spot!

lostinpaper said...

Thank you for your imagination I have many fond memories of France and of course their food lol. These cards are fabulous and that cobbled street genius!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Bonjour, Michele! Your Paris cards are so fun and lovely! Love the way used the brick stencil for the street, and the stitched diamond panel die for the Eiffel Tower. (I could color the die-cut in red and make Tokyo Tower. :-)) The details of the outside wall of the house are well done, mon amie!
(H)ideko xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh they are brilliant!! Yes I see the Eiffel Tower... So clever girlie! The images are all fabulous and I love how you used them...Congrats on the invite!

Anita in France said...

Bonjour mon amie! You captured me beautifully on that first card ... coming back from the boulangerie! Obviously spent a long time there if it's time for a glass of Bordeaux ... must be lunchtime!! Genius idea for the Eiffel Tower ... your traveller is a cutie against it! Grosses bises, Anita :)