Thursday, April 12, 2018

Inspired By... rainy day fun! #15


Who doesn't remember jumping into puddles as a child?  Laurel has chosen the perfect photo for this memorable event, hasn't she?  I can guarantee my boots were never this cute!

I was Inspired By:  those darling pink dotted Wellies, and the puddle - even the brown brick wall had a hand in the color of my sweet bear ... here is the resulting card:


My little pink Wellingtons, splashes, and rain drops are wet, and glossy with Nuvo clear enamel. 

I know you'll find inspiration from this darling photo, too ... can't wait to see your cards in the Inspired By gallery #15 - and thanks for dropping by!

=]  Michele

Supplies:
The Cat's Pajamas:  Family Forever
MFT Stitched Speech Bubbles
PTI Harvest Gold Bitty Big patterned paper
simple Copic coloring

19 comments:

LeAnne said...

SO cute...those little ducklings and little splashes just make me smile from ear to ear!

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card! Fits the challenge theme at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers perfectly, Jo x

Michelle two Ls said...

Just sweetness🙂

Patti said...

I am going to need more insulin after visiting your blog today!! This is SO SWEET!! I love this design... and the coloring of your adorable image... and those boots! thanks for the giggles!!

♥ Patti

Cat Craig said...

This is so darling I might just squeal...

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely adorable card, Michele! Those little duckies are darling with this bear and I love how you included your speech bubbles...such a fun take on the inspiration photo!

lostinpaper said...

Dare I say this one is double cuteness!

Danni Reid said...

i can't stand it, this is just too cute!

Papercraft Boutique said...

What an adorable scene you've created!! The placement of the speech bubble/cloud die-cuts are so unique and fresh! I love it, Michele! Hideko

Jeanne said...

Super sweet card, Michele. Oh my goodness, love the wellies. Nope, mine weren't near as cute either. That bear and those ducklings just melt my heart. Great design choices. Thanks so much for sharing!

Bobby said...

How cute is that bear with a duck on his nose? And he has on the requisite boots so you could color them to match the photo. Great card, Michele.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh yes, those sweet little ducks have stolen my heart!! This is perfectly sweet and perfectly delightful!!

Anita in France said...

You mean you don't jump in puddles any more, Michele??! Well, I'd certainly be more than happy to join those little ducklings and that adorable pink wellied bear, splashing about in their puddle and glossy raindrops ... they're so cute! Hugs, Anita :)

Karren said...

This is so sweet and what a fabulous layout! The patterned paper in the background looks wonderful with this images.

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it..so precious.
xx Karen

Tracey McNeely said...

A bear in wellies, well too cute!

Sharron said...

Fabulous design--love how you used the speech bubbles! And that bear and ducklings are so adorable. Her pink wellies are quite stylish too!

~amy~ said...

awwww...the addition of those PINK boots!

Linda Callahan said...

Trying to decide what I love best here.....the die cuts? The pink boots? That sweet bear? Decisi9ns....decisions.....