Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My luckiest day!

Today, I celebrate love, and second chances.  It is this date, 19 years ago, that I married for a second time.  I didn't take this decision lightly, my friends.  Tom has given me such love - that I sometimes wonder if I even deserve.  We are so different, yet make a great team.  I didn't give him babies, but oh does he love those six grand-babies - All the joy, none of the "clean up." 

Here is the card I made for Tom to celebrate our day:


I came across a challenge blog this morning that I wasn't aware of - Time Out Challenges whose challenge uses words to inspire [you know that my favorite inspiration].  This week the words are:
 
"Time flies/Love lasts"
 
Could it be more appropriate?  =]


7 comments:

sandie said...

Michele this is such a wonderful and touching post and you have captured the inspiration words perfectly. Your card is such a crisp design and gorgeous subtle colours. We are so pleased you joined us at TIME OUT and glad the words we chose inspired you!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Sandie, thank you! I really appreciate it =]

Barb said...

Happy Anniversary, Michele! Love that fun card! Bet your hubby does too!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Barb... how sweet you are =]

Tracey McNeely said...

Happy Anniversary Michele! What a lovely love story! A brilliant take on the inspiration--love that idea!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Tracey =] [did you notice even the color number is thirteen? I swear I didn't plan it =]

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Such a gorgeous card to go with a very pleasing story :) Loveliness all round!! Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out.