Thursday, May 8, 2014

For Julie Ebersole

An unusual cast of characters from my desk helped to do my 'homework' today.  Julie E. did a great job inspiring me to use a pencil eraser [I even used the cap], some Distress Ink and a die that does a partial cut... The butterfly die she used reminded me of a flower punch from Martha that only partially cuts! Can you see them?!

My husband saves those little white bottles for me from his dental lab. Between the two of us, we do our share of reuse/repurpose, let me tell you. That little bugger dispenses the tiniest little droplets of water - but its cap was the star of my card today =]  Ta Da:


Thanks to all the great teachers today. [I have a bit more homework to do later =]

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun and artistic card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Really interesting background.

Unknown said...

Wow thats a stunning card with a fantastic idea!! I'm gonna have to try this out!!