Tuesday, August 4, 2026

CAS Christmas August 2026


Julia has chosen the theme for CAS Christmas August 2026, and it's bound to be a gallery full of fun!  Santa's sleigh?  I think it has been hijacked by this fellow...


He better pay attention or he'll be fa la faceplanting soon!
ASD Falala Friends + Lil Inkers woodgrain


Hope you've had a great start to your week!  I am so happy to have my granddaughter coming for lunch today ... fresh from the cob corn chowder is on the menu today - YUM!  There's plenty - come join us!
=] Michele

19 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is fabulous, Michele! Hope you and your granddaughter had a fabulous lunch together!

LeAnne said...

HAHAHA! What a cutie! Love this little guy, plus the "snow"! I predict a winner!

TK said...

Mr Porky looks like he has a lot of fun to share! Love your design and sweet pig, beautifully colored. I'd be there "with bells on" for a bowl of Chowder with ya, if I could, your cooking was definitely a great perk to my last visit!

Bonnie said...

Wish I could join you and your granddaughter, Michele. I'll have to settle with giggling over this hijacker! LOL, what fun!

Lisa Elton said...

SQUEAL... this is too dang cute! He does look like he's having a grand time, but I think he just put himself on the naughty list! Thanks for sharing this fun card with us at CAS Christmas, Michele! Enjoy your lunch, sounds yummy <3

Marcia Hill said...

I flat out snorted when I saw this one Michele...too FUNNY!! Colored beautifully (if a pig can be considered beautiful??) and I love the snow hill too! Your corn chowder sounds so yummy and I wish I could be there too! Enjoy your time spent with your granddaughter!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute, of course! I love these ASD stamps! Enjoy your visit and that yummy chowder!

Cat Craig said...

Oh what fun this card is. Love the whimsy. Hope you've had an enjoyable time with your grand!

JoAnn said...

This is a fun card Michelle. A great way to start the week. Love the scene with the snow and the sentiment. I know you had a great time with your granddaughter and that corn chowder sounds yummy.

Birgit said...

This little piggie couldn't be any cuter, riding down that snowy slope. You crack me up, Michele! Hope you had a wonderful time with your granddaughter. Special times, for sure!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my goodness, Michele. That little piggy is the cutest!! Love the lines in the snow, and yes, Piggy better keep eyes open to prevent a crash! Love, love, love this card.

Loll said...

This just makes me happy!! Love your fun image sleding down the mountain, Michele. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas! xx

Linda said...

Michele, an adorable image and colored beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas.

donna mikasa said...

Am I too late for your chowder? I'd be singing like that little piggy for seconds! Just too cute!!

Julia Aston said...

Well, of course there is a pig in Santa's sleigh, Michele (!?!) Great adjusted colors to set off Santa Pig perfectly in the sleigh with the presents. And a wonderful cover plate background showing either snow or air motion! I'm sure you had a wonderful time with your granddaughter and home made corn chowder! Yum!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge at CAS Christmas: Santa's Sleigh with this delightful card! Julia xx

Bobby said...

What a riot, Michele! I guess we should never let a pig get on a sleigh. LOL Love the soft colors and how you did the snow hill.

lostinpaper said...

Such a cutie!!! Hope you had a lovely lunch with your granddaughter!

Helen said...

Obviously this littel pig is totally inot the joy of Christmas!! :) Oh what fun! I love it!! I'm sure you and granddaughter enjoyed the yummy chowder! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

What a fun and cute piggy in the sleigh, dashing down the steep snow slope, Michele! He's so into the music that he's not even looking ahead! The light color tones are perfect for this carefree piggy, and using part of a woodgrain die pattern for the slope is such a brilliant idea—it gives a wonderful sense of speed to his ride! Hideko xx