Tuesday, August 4, 2026

CAS Christmas August 2026


Julia has chosen the theme for CAS Christmas August 2026, and it's bound to be a gallery full of fun!  Santa's sleigh?  I think it has been hijacked by this fellow...


He better pay attention or he'll be fa la faceplanting soon!
ASD Falala Friends + Lil Inkers woodgrain


Hope you've had a great start to your week!  I am so happy to have my granddaughter coming for lunch today ... fresh from the cob corn chowder is on the menu today - YUM!  There's plenty - come join us!
=] Michele

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is fabulous, Michele! Hope you and your granddaughter had a fabulous lunch together!

LeAnne said...

HAHAHA! What a cutie! Love this little guy, plus the "snow"! I predict a winner!

TK said...

Mr Porky looks like he has a lot of fun to share! Love your design and sweet pig, beautifully colored. I'd be there "with bells on" for a bowl of Chowder with ya, if I could, your cooking was definitely a great perk to my last visit!

Bonnie said...

Wish I could join you and your granddaughter, Michele. I'll have to settle with giggling over this hijacker! LOL, what fun!