Thursday, August 20, 2026

Just us Girls #837

 

I just had to enlarge the gorgeous photo that Lisa has provided for
her Mood Board Week at Just us Girls #837 ... take it in for a moment:


The JUGS team and Betty Keefe their guest designer have really made gorgeous cards.  And I had a new set in my hot little crafty hands to play with... 
no time like the present!  I must say I was really inspired by Betty's card!  
Too bad I forgot the butterflies!


Armed with pretty papers from The Stamp Market and PTI,
I die cut all the pieces then added extra color using the inks above.  This set is the
next in the series of its type from Concord & 9th and goes together
so easily just like a layered puzzle using the debossed base piece
as your guide.  Let's start with her closeup:


I love how it turned out and found an embossed panel in my snippets that worked
perfectly so I used the same cardstock for my card base. 

This sentiment set came with the Autumn Splendor bundle - but is sold separately.


Thanks Betty, and Lisa for inspiring my card session today!
=] Michele

Thanks, Lisa - it's an honor!

18 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Michele. Love all the colorful blooms. A great take on the mood board.

Carol said...

A fall beauty for sure! What a great floral card with acorns peeking out! This is wonderful Michele! Thanks for playing at JUGS!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I absolutely LOVE your color choices on this dramatic card Michele...GORGEOUS!! Another set I want to play with at some point!! Hugs. :0)

lostinpaper said...

Oh my, look at all that drama, love love love it Michele!

Helen said...

Those wonderful blooms really such an impact on this gorgeous card Michele! Wonderfully bright and happy! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful card! I love the way the photo inspired your colors. The layers are fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along at Just Us Girls, Michele!

TK said...

Wow! What a beauty Lisa! I'm loving this card and definitely the fall vibes

Vicki Dutcher said...

Outstanding! What a fabulous color combo. Thanks for sharing at JUGS

Birgit said...

Such striking fall colors. This is gorgeous, Michele!

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, Michele! This is gorgeous!

Bonnie said...

This fantastic new set of dies worked perfectly for Lisa's challenge, Michele! This is so dramatic and I'm loving these wonderful fall colors! WOW!

Bobby said...

I have that other C9 set and thought about this one but decided no. Now that I've seen it in your creative hands I may have to get it after all. Lovely card, Michele. Love the dark colors.

donna mikasa said...

So glad you continued with the C&9 series! Such gorgeous colors--fall never looked so colorful! Never mind the butterflies......

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, these colors, my goodness gracious! You were soooo beautifully inspired and I'm totally in LOVE with your card!

Linda Callahan said...

So fabulous and oh so fall-ish!

Cat Craig said...

Excellent use of the colors in the inspiration..your riot of blooms and leaves wrapped inthat lovely banner is FANTASTIC.

Ina G said...

Beyond beautiful Michelle. Stunning, creative, such depthj and colours are just perfect. Always happy when you share your talents with us at JUGS. Thanks sooooooo much.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wonderful, colorful, fabulous card.. Every bit of it is perfect.