Monday, June 17, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #640

Hello, my friends!  In case you're wondering where I've been - it hasn't been in my studio much!  But there is the very VERY best of reasons for that!!  My darling wonderful friend Stephanie [you know her from My Ink Well and all the teams she's on I'm sure] was here for three days and there was so much fun to fit into only three days!  We laughed, we shared, we had a little crafty time AND rolled sushi!  I've never enjoyed making lunch more let me tell you!  What a great thing it is to have an un-fussy eater in the house!

Now that she's left me [boo hoo], it is SO quiet around here - and I'm lonely!  So, into the studio I went this morning for a quick card for Freshly Made Sketches #640 and Judy's fun circles...

These guys from MFT are always fun:

Simply stamped and quickly Copic-colored - I couldn't help but
add a little shine to Mr. Bear's specs!  My front panel is another
of those sent from a friend - Altenew's Cross Stitch Canvas.


Lucky me, indeed:


Thank you, my sweet friend, for spending a little time with me in The Mitten State!  Come back any old time at all!
=] Michele

15 comments:

LeAnne said...

How fun is that, to have a great creative friend hang around for a while! Cutie patootie card, too!

Nancy said...

I saw the photo from Tom on Dave's phone and I thought that could be Stephanie having that delicious ice cream with you all. I know she enjoyed her time with you both. Darling card by the way!

HilaryJane said...

That all sounds really lovely. I am glad you both had a good time. Your card is really very cute too. love the cross stitch canvas panel xx

Darnell said...

I have to start here to catch up with your latest friendship craft session, M. How delightful to have Stephanie share three days of creative fun and laughs with you! And if your critter card isn't a great reflection of that, I don't know what is!

Then on to today where I am delighted to have you playing with my I.D.E.A.S.!📌 That e/f is devine with those goofy peeping sea gulls and I am still giggling over their word bubbles. You KNOW that is exactly what they are always cawing to each other! Hugs, D.

Linda Callahan said...

Cute as can be - the card and you two! Fun times for sure!

Bonnie said...

How fun to spend some time with Stephanie! I know you both had lots of fun! These little guys look like they're having fun too! Love those glasses!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwww...your card is ADORABLE Michele, but it's the last photo I like best!! I'm so glad you and Stephanie stopped by my house first on your way home from the airport so I could meet her too! And yes, just a little jealous you got to have 3 days with her!! Hugs. :0)

Jeanne said...

So happy you got some playtime with a good friend! That sure does a heart good, doesn't it? Your card is adorable. Thanks so much for sharing!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow!!!!!! Definitely the cutest take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining in this week's FMS party!

JoAnn said...

Adorable card with those cute critters. Love the shine on his specs.
What a fun time with crafting friends. Glad you had a great visit.

Bobby said...

I'm glad your B&B is still open for when I'm ready for a visit. So glad you enjoyed having Stephanie with you for crafting and cooking together.

Loll said...

Always fun to craft with friends. :) LOVE this sweet card. Adorable! xx

TK said...

Another precious time to spend in your craft room with a friend -- very special indeed! So glad you enjoyed your time, and welcome back because that card is adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your cutie patootie card, but I like that photo of you two sweet gals even better! So glad you had a nice visit with Stephanie!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, your cards made me happy today, Michele! This one is so adorable, but what I love best is the pic and the thought of you and Stephanie having such a good time together. Happy days!