Monday, June 17, 2024

Always room for second helpings ...

Second helping of cuteness, that is!  These cuties from Waffle Flower arrived just before my guest arrived - since she already had played with hers at home, I waited until today to play with them!  I couldn't help but see Judy's Sketch...

Of course there was a chorus of ...

WF Postage Collage Beach Days - sentiment; WF Inquisitive Gulls;
MFT Peek-a-boo Wonky Windows; Lil' Inkers Wood Grain [no longer available]
Altenew: Speech Bubbles dies; Spellbinders: Splish Splash embossing folder
The Stamp Market Sea Glass card stock

They just make me LOL!

And bonus: since I've used that embossing folder, this one follows Darnell's 
I.D.E.A.S. program for the day!  Woo hoo!


=] Michele

21 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I do love those gulls! Adorable card!

Bonnie said...

These gulls just wanna have fun! And they are fun, my friend!

Marcia Hill said...

Mine, mine, MINE! I still hear my girls repeating that ALL the time when that movie first came out! Cute, CUTE card my friend and a perfect way to use the sketch!! Hugs. :0)

Carol said...

So clever Michele!

Ida said...

How adorable. This made me smile too.

Kim S said...

LOVE this!! You always have such fantastically creative ideas! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jeanne said...

Dang! I knew I should have added these to my cart. This is so fun, Michele!

Birgit said...

Super cute! Now how did that seagull manage to take all those selfies???

Cécile RIBON said...

Another darling! So cute and super fun! Thanks so much (again) for joining us at FMS this week

Ida said...

Congrats on being the FMS Queen this week. Your card was one of my favorites from the gallery.

Nance said...

Congrats on your Freshly Made win, Michele! I just about used those gulls myself for the challenge. ;) I fixed my blog so you can subscribe. Somehow my other subscribe went missing. lol. I'm going to see Bonnie in a couple weeks for a crafty day. You need a roadtrip to Cary! :D

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to you and your gulls! Now I'm gonna play with mine ;)

Cat Craig said...

Been on a vacay to Ohio to see the folks. So catching up. Have loved seeing your posts, those colorful cups, the dramatic blooms. the ink transfers...just lovely.

TK said...

So stinkin' CUTE!!! Man, I love these gulls and the hilarious chat -- so fun, Michele

Mariann Jakobsen said...

This is so fun and cute! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy H. said...

Such a fun card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is hilarious!!! I could not love it more!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card, gave me a smile!

HilaryJane said...

Yup, that's just what gulls are like. Love the sea glass colour too xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! Lovelovelovelovelovelove...

Bobby said...

I missed this in my emails until after I saw it was a winner at FMS. So cute, Michele.