Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #615

I have been such a lazy crafter since mailing all my Christmas cards!  What a joy, what a relief when the last few get in the mail - am I right?  I'm already making for next year!  Spurred on with a few fun sets I borrowed - more on that soon!

I was coaxed into crafting by my friend Karren... she has a mighty cute Sketch for us over at Freshly Made Sketches #615:

I found a few more oldie but goodies in my stash recently - more PTI, a little Altenew, and a beauty from The Greetery to be exact... they turned out to be perfect for Karren's sketch - I hope you agree!  All of the bits of flora came from Joyful Florals; the framed circle is not even labeled it's so old; but that sweet little bow is Altenew's Bells and Bows set that finds its way out every year.  The star of the card might be that gorgeous Lattice ribbon die from The Greetery. 


All tied together with another Pinkfresh sentiment banner.


Hope your December days are merry and bright!
=] Michele

20 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Excellent take on the sketch.

Lisa Elton said...

That ribbon die does make a statement, it's so pretty! Fabulous card, Michele. I'm with you, I got those cards mailed and my crafting mojo went out the window!

Marcia Hill said...

Perfect take on the sketch and an absolutely BEAUTIFUL card Michele!! I love that Greetery die cut ribbon in the background...so pretty in the white on white! And your flowers and greenery are just as lovely as can be too! Beautiful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Beautiful as always, Michele, you just have a knack for putting all the things together!
As for your relief, please keep it to yourself until I can get all my cards mailed - oy!

Loll said...

Beautiful way to use the sketch, Michele. I LOVE all your amazing elements that work so perfectly together into one amazing card! xx

Jeanne said...

Oh wow, you make magic with paper and ink my friend. This is beautiful!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a beautiful way to use the sketch, Michele. Love all the wonderful elements you used to create this beauty.

Bobby said...

Oh my, that lattice ribbon was the perfect choice to hang your poinsettia wreath on, Michele. So pretty!

nancy littrell said...

Such a beautiful design and way to use your treasured scraps, Michele. TFS Love and hugs...Nancy

Kristin Sluhan said...

Gorgeous as always!!! Love all the pieces and parts!

Bonnie said...

This is so bright and pretty, Michele! It was a big relief to get those Christmas cards in the mail and I already have your beauty that I have studied and it makes me so happy that Santa is bringing me a new toy for Christmas so I can CASE you again. LOL, what would I do without your inspiration and enabling!

HilaryJane said...

So pretty. I love all the detail and how it all ties together perfectly. Yes, I do understand the relief when all Christmas cards are done. I am nearly there but not quite! xx

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty pretty! Very sweet and feminine with those dainty little poinsettias. I, too, love it when my cards are made and mailed. Still working on that.

Virginia L. said...

Soooooo gorgeous. love....love it.

Judy Rozema said...

This looks so fresh and beautiful! Always nice to see you at FMS!

Linda Callahan said...

This is glorious! And yes the ribbon die is fabulous!

Karren said...

This is one stunning card, my friend! The ribbon die in the background is gorgeous and those poinsettias are fabulous! Lovely to see you at FMS.

Kristin Sluhan said...

Congrats on your win!!!

TK said...

Congrats, Winner, for taking the cake at FMS #615!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on a deserving win--you made this sketch shine!