Thursday, May 14, 2020

CAS[E] this Sketch #372

I found CTS#372 to be the PERFECT inspiration for a group Mother's Day card I made for Tom's mom. 

 
I had another win... I know, I know - I'm a very lucky girl!  This time it was a windfall from Waffle Flower Crafts during their Birthday celebration on YouTube.  All of their fabulous designers' products were in the spotlight - I may have mentioned their mice designed by Liz Mytinger were the ONLY mice I'd invite into my home!  Man did they ever make that wish come true!!  Thanks @waffleflowercrafts and also for these other animals I've welcomed into the craft ranch!

Ready for my card... bet you never thought I'd get to it!!  Here's one from the whole HERD...

"… and their better halves - happy Mother's Day!"

You won't mind if I left out the dribbles from the CTS372 right?  I figured Mom didn't need to be reminded of all the dribbling, and spills from her herd of six!

How will the Sketch inspire you this week?  We can't wait to find out!

=]  Michele

22 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, Michele - it's a real cutie, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

What a CUTE idea and perfectly executed, bet she loved it to bits! Hmmmm... now which one is Tom?

Linda Callahan said...

You are a lucky girl....and a very talented one! These cuties make perfect party guests!

conil said...

I'd say this was a brilliant use of this darling set.

Marcia Hill said...

I'd like to know which one is Tom too!! Cute, CUTE card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Cat Craig said...

Such fun, so cute and I bet she loved it.

Loll said...

So adorable Michele! Made me smile and will make Tom's mom smile too! xx

Jeanne said...

I'm sure Tom's mother loved this card! It's adorable. And kind of reminds me of my mom who had 6 kids herself. Congrats on your win, too. That is always fun! Hope you have a happy weekend. Hugs!

Bonnie said...

A perfect Mother's Day card from the whole crew! No dribbles but plenty of confetti for fun!

HilaryJane said...

Great interpretation of the sketch and congrats on your win. Love the little pops of colour xx

Bobby said...

Congrats on your win, Michele. That could be me and my siblings. I'm the one with one cocked ear. ;)

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness, what a darling take on the sketch, Michele! I love all of these adorable critters, and how you colored them in pretty shades of gray! Love the confetti, too...Super cute card, my friend!

CONGRATS on your win with Waffle Flower Crafts!!! I think they are the lucky ones...they chose an artist who will showcase their goodies perfectly :)

donna mikasa said...

Testing.....because I felt that I was one of the first to comment and it's not there. Let's see if this one goes through.

Mac Mable said...

Many congratulations with your win Michele and what a darling of a card....so happy x.

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats on your win!! Fun and fabulous card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so adorable...you are so great at interpreting those sketches and making them your own. Just shows how creative you are!
Hope all is well, have a great wknd. blessings,
xx Karen

TK said...

Cute card, and without the dribbles too! Love the b&w feel with the confetti being the color!

Nora Noll said...

Who needs dribbles when you have a gang like that? This is adorable!!

JulieP said...

Very cute! Love the bunnies!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Lucky you, Michele! You deserve it. :-)
This is such a fun take on the sketch! Hideko xx

Anita in France said...

What a cute crew, Michele ... and a great win! Love how you kept all these sweet bunnies monochrome ... and added the pops of colour in the confetti! Your MIL must've loved it! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love this image, and it is indeed perfect for a group greeting. Love it!