Thursday, September 19, 2019

Inspired By #90 ... L is for

 
It's time for Laurel's 'L is for' challenge at Inspired By - this time I'm sending off a butterfly - you know the one... if you Love something, set it free... blah, blah, blah.  This year, I was feeling a bit snarky - no reflection on Laurel, mind you!!
 
For IB90...
 
… already!
 
Am I the only person that just thought of Cher in that scene from Moonlighting:  "Snap out of it" after a vigorous slap?
 
It's that kinda card … snark, with a side of butterfly to temper it!  LOL
 
Come play with us, because we can't wait to see/hear what L says to you!
 
=]  Michele


9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Just adorable, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

Ya there was a time I coulda used a dozen of these to send out. lol.
Love it.

conil said...

I'd say the butterfly balanced it perfectly.

Lisa Elton said...

Now this is FUN!! And I'm hooked on those swirls in the background!

lostinpaper said...

There's those circles... I don't need them... I don't need them... did someone say circles!

Jeanne said...

Such a beautiful setting for a very snarky response. Kinda like Cher was in the scene you referred to. Love it! :)

JulieP said...

So very appropriate for you!!! Love!

Barb Ghig said...

The perfect combination of elements, Michele! I love all the texture on your background and the fun way you placed the sentiment...but mostly, I am totally in love with your GORGEOUS butterfly!!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wonderful combination of the stitched background with the gorgeous butterfly, Michele! I totally understand how you fee. It's easier said than done - if you Love something, set it free...
Hideko xx